View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (2-1-2009) MERDIN'S ROM V3.4 {Build 20954.1.5.0} [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
I was trying to use world card mobile today and it didn't work....I tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, on both device and storage card, but to no avail....any way to get this program to work? It doesn't do anything, I click on the program and nothing happens at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
Those options are grayed out for me
Weird, which rom version are you using, if its 3.4 then you have installed something that has messed up your display, and the worldcard app, because worldcard is working for me, and the mail area is all clear on mine, i suggest doing a hardware reset.