PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
The mad scientists over at xda are working on it. It's been ported for WVGA but VGA is taking longer Big surprise, I know.

When you port Sense 2.5 to landscape wont it be just like 2.1 ? I have to believe that it would be easier to port over the people tab and the internet tab. Those are the only things left. Unless you get animated weather in landscape? I fell like were going in circles.

Droidrox39
Old 01-27-2010, 01:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

darknatas is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

is this awsome rom ever gonna come out for the tp2?
Old 01-27-2010, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
When you port Sense 2.5 to landscape wont it be just like 2.1 ? I have to believe that it would be easier to port over the people tab and the internet tab. Those are the only things left. Unless you get animated weather in landscape? I fell like were going in circles.
OK... maybe I definitely need to try Sense 2.1 as you and some others seems to prefer it over Sense 2.5 as a more usable product, mainly for landscape. I was really surprised by the screenshots in your post last week.

But what I think is that Sense 2.5 is still more eye-candy and has more mods available than Sense 2.1. Is that true??
Old 01-27-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Rooted Stock 1.47
Carrier: SPrint

playya is becoming a great contributor

I just dl and upgraded from your 1/3/10 which honestly gave me no problems but I wanted to check out the threaded email feature. I have loaded this up and thanks by the way but wanted to know if anyone has had the problem with the video portion of touchflo it seems that after watching a video my screen goes blank and it wont come back up with a screen tap. I have to turn the light on and off to be able to get back to the pict and vid section. I have never had this issue before and just wondering if anyone else had this bug. Yes I also did the FD... thanks in advance
Old 01-27-2010, 01:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
Can you be more specific? Mo MMS issues here, different build but Messaging should be the same.
Can you not send/receive MMS?
I got a V-card sent from a friend of mines, he has an iphone. When I open the message the icon appears in the message box, so I click to open and it won't even let me view it.[/QUOTE]

I dont associate with Fruit Phoners so I dont have that problem. LOL-jk.
Could be an issue on your friends end with how the file was sent. It's also possible the Arcsoft version doesnt support the vcard file format.
Are you able to receive other file types?

Anyone else able to receive vcards?
Old 01-27-2010, 01:27 PM
heretikprimo1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

has anyone had issues w ph locking up at start up screen after installing swypevga.cab?
Old 01-27-2010, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

Jackrm9 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by playya View Post
I just dl and upgraded from your 1/3/10 which honestly gave me no problems but I wanted to check out the threaded email feature. I have loaded this up and thanks by the way but wanted to know if anyone has had the problem with the video portion of touchflo it seems that after watching a video my screen goes blank and it wont come back up with a screen tap. I have to turn the light on and off to be able to get back to the pict and vid section. I have never had this issue before and just wondering if anyone else had this bug. Yes I also did the FD... thanks in advance

I do have this same problem...not sure what u mean by turning light on and off thou ... i just hit hard key back button and it takes me back
Old 01-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Dunno, you could be correct. That work is above my pay grade so I'll just sit back and wait for them to work their magic. I assume if porting just the tabs were easier it'd be done by now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknatas View Post
is this awsome rom ever gonna come out for the tp2?
ahuskins has said that if/when he gets a TP2 he'll cook for both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
OK... maybe I definitely need to try Sense 2.1 as you and some others seems to prefer it over Sense 2.5 as a more usable product, mainly for landscape. I was really surprised by the screenshots in your post last week.

But what I think is that Sense 2.5 is still more eye-candy and has more mods available than Sense 2.1. Is that true??
Sense 2.1 is an easier mod so if 2.5 has more mods it's only a matter of time before 2.1 catches up IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by playya View Post
No video playback issues here.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay
Smile Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
I got a V-card sent from a friend of mines, he has an iphone. When I open the message the icon appears in the message box, so I click to open and it won't even let me view it.
I dont associate with Fruit Phoners so I dont have that problem. LOL-jk.
Could be an issue on your friends end with how the file was sent. It's also possible the Arcsoft version doesnt support the vcard file format.
Are you able to receive other file types?

Anyone else able to receive vcards?[/QUOTE]

aight did some testing and I think your right, iphone probaly has some different type of formats. I just had my co-worker sent me some pic, and a qick video and I can view that. Thanks for your help.
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 01-27-2010, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

I'm also having the same issue as playya. Video will play but once you stop or end the screen stays black, like as if it was off.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3