PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 04:15 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroyalty7 View Post
First let me say I told you so 30 something pages later, lol!!!

I just wanted to let you know, since its really inconsiderate of me not to update you for this long, thaty when you made the rom version before this newest one(1/25/10), I updated and tried to run that ryan mogul cab again, and guess what... the evdo icon was there perfect, dont know what you did different but problem was fixed in that regard, but then my signal icon was reverted to stock(*sigh*) I have not updated to latest and greatest version yet since I have joined the masses and ordered a tp2, anxiously waiting for ups guy every freaking day, lol!!!! but I will give this new update a shot before changing over and post what happens so as maybe it can be of help to anyone else!!!
One last thing, please,please,please start making roms for tp2 after searching around awhile the tp2 needs your assistance, lol. No disrespect to any of the chefs as u know I will be rnning thru everyone of your roms till we convert ahuskins!!!
Just took a leap and tried cooking a TP2 rom tonight for a friend.
Have no way of testing it so I should know tomorrow if it even runs. LOL
If you get your device and feel like beta testing, shoot me a PM.

Keep up the great work ahushkins my friend.
We need to start our own Chef show on TV.
Aprons and all. LOL
Old 01-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro (alltel)
Carrier: alltel

erykah18us is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

how to change the wallpaper, i'm using sense 2.5.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by erykah18us View Post
how to change the wallpaper, i'm using sense 2.5.
why do you ask this? are you serious? i'm not trying to be rude, but holy cow if you cant change the wallpaper i'm surprised u could flash a new rom lol

are you asking because you are having issues doing it the normal fashion? please give more details & sorry for being so short with you, but for crying out loud, please provide as much information as you have about a problem & you wont get a response like this one

Last edited by drdrewdown; 01-29-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 11:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone not able to see the tiny envelope icons on the email tab that differentiates each email account?

Old 01-29-2010, 11:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
anyone not able to see the tiny envelope icons on the email tab that differentiates each email account?
on 2.1 mine did that at the very beginning, but next time i went they were there. i kind of attributed it to sashimi restoring both my accounts & perhaps not yet downloading the email. have u soft reset? did you just flash & restore?
Old 01-29-2010, 12:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/EVO 4G
Carrier: The NOW Network!!

LayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good workLayLay is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LayLay

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Today's look Sense 2.1:

Thanks yous and credit go here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=619879

Its not an original look just a copy. Weather panel and slider:
How did you get your slider behind your icon. Mines just covers the icaon.
" for hitting the Button!"
Old 01-29-2010, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work

I am using the newest 2.1 and now I have the same Album problem I had with the 2.5 roms. The picture is off center and it freezes the phone up. Anyone else having this problem? The older 2.1 roms had it working great. Did it get changed with the newest build?
Old 01-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Exactly, and the only way to achieve that look is to over write his clock and weather panel mods. I love what hes done don't get me wrong. Its different then any other Sense 2.1 out there. My look is basically stock Sense 2.1. Although I'm working on modding it know. It looks a lot like NRGz new ROM. NRG graphics with a SKI "IT WORKS!!" touch.
dude, that was one huge file!! gonna have to take a peek inside to see if I can just extract the files for clock.

EDIT: This file basically overwrites all the taskbars, clock, curtains, etc...

Last edited by christian.a; 01-29-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
dude, that was one huge file!! gonna have to take a peek inside to see if I can just extract the files for clock.

EDIT: This file basically overwrites all the taskbars, clock, curtains, etc...
Yep its basically the entire Sense 2.1 package. Its not a big deal just take a bit to install. Its kinda weird tho cause if you mess with clock for example too much when you uninstall a new clock the original SKI clock will come back. Believe me its not idea but it works.

Droidrox39
Old 01-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro (alltel)
Carrier: alltel

erykah18us is a n00b

im using sense 2.5 rom. going through the usual menus is not working to change the wallpaper. even trying a few different background for all cabs is not working.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3