View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 04:15 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroyalty7 View Post
First let me say I told you so 30 something pages later, lol!!!

I just wanted to let you know, since its really inconsiderate of me not to update you for this long, thaty when you made the rom version before this newest one(1/25/10), I updated and tried to run that ryan mogul cab again, and guess what... the evdo icon was there perfect, dont know what you did different but problem was fixed in that regard, but then my signal icon was reverted to stock(*sigh*) I have not updated to latest and greatest version yet since I have joined the masses and ordered a tp2, anxiously waiting for ups guy every freaking day, lol!!!! but I will give this new update a shot before changing over and post what happens so as maybe it can be of help to anyone else!!!
One last thing, please,please,please start making roms for tp2 after searching around awhile the tp2 needs your assistance, lol. No disrespect to any of the chefs as u know I will be rnning thru everyone of your roms till we convert ahuskins!!!
Just took a leap and tried cooking a TP2 rom tonight for a friend.
Have no way of testing it so I should know tomorrow if it even runs. LOL
If you get your device and feel like beta testing, shoot me a PM.

Keep up the great work ahushkins my friend.
We need to start our own Chef show on TV.
Aprons and all. LOL