PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 04:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 012510 CE OS 5.2.23518 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Ok. Thanks, let me know if you find something.

Ya it was for wvga which is probably why you asked. I loaded it and it didn't work. All it did was bread the BG4All and animated weather.

Droidrox39
Old 01-27-2010, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

gorocket1981 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Ya it was for wvga which is probably why you asked. I loaded it and it didn't work. All it did was bread the BG4All and animated weather.
Ooopss...
Did you finally found a Dirty rain fix for Sense 2.1??
Old 01-27-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
Ooopss...
Did you finally found a Dirty rain fix for Sense 2.1??
No I gave up on that, it stopped raining
Old 01-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayLay View Post
I dont associate with Fruit Phoners so I dont have that problem. LOL-jk.
Could be an issue on your friends end with how the file was sent. It's also possible the Arcsoft version doesnt support the vcard file format.
Are you able to receive other file types?

Anyone else able to receive vcards?
aight did some testing and I think your right, iphone probaly has some different type of formats. I just had my co-worker sent me some pic, and a qick video and I can view that. Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]

No prob. Did some testing myself. I contacted one of my Fruit Clone friends (we're related, I can't help it) and she sent me a vcard which is a .vcf file. I coulb not see it in Messaging but the file attachment was there. I tapped on the pic icon, got the blank screen and then I used the Menu options to save to my phone and her vcard went right to my contacts. No problem. So if you didnt erase it you should have your buddies info there ready to put into your contacts.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy SIII

fozmsu is keeping up the good workfozmsu is keeping up the good work

How exactly does the auto screen lock work? Sometimes it comes on, sometimes no. Heard it was a Gsensor deal and tried it all angles but I have no control over it. Am I missing something?

Thanks
Old 01-27-2010, 05:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozmsu View Post
How exactly does the auto screen lock work? Sometimes it comes on, sometimes no. Heard it was a Gsensor deal and tried it all angles but I have no control over it. Am I missing something?

Thanks

Hold the phone upside down. (the power button facing the ground)
Old 01-27-2010, 06:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro; Htc Hero; Palm Pre; EVO!!!!

masterninja is just getting started

Lovin' the newest (MAXDUSK 012510), AHUSKINS and EVERYONE who helped! Thanks. I've been playing around with it all day (home from work, again). One thing that has got me banging my head against the wall is the fact that I would love to have my softbar and taskbar transparent. I have searched (always do that first) and for some reason can't seem to come up with an appropriate fix. I suppose I'm asking for a quick fix. Maybe a cab. I've included a few screenshots so you'll know what it is I'm working towards. I've been up since 3 this am and my brain is "tired". I'm not sure if I read that it has to be done with HDwalls, but I am having trouble focusing . Any clear and concise help would be much appreciated. Again, sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I've been EVERYWHERE and I still can't get the transparency I want.

For those who are wondering - the softbar is the bottom bar with the Windows "start" flag, "phone", and "menu" buttons. Thank you so much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (15.1 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (15.9 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
-Forever thankful to those responsible-
Old 01-27-2010, 06:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterninja View Post
Lovin' the newest (MAXDUSK 012510), AHUSKINS and EVERYONE who helped! Thanks. I've been playing around with it all day (home from work, again). One thing that has got me banging my head against the wall is the fact that I would love to have my softbar and taskbar transparent. I have searched (always do that first) and for some reason can't seem to come up with an appropriate fix. I suppose I'm asking for a quick fix. Maybe a cab. I've included a few screenshots so you'll know what it is I'm working towards. I've been up since 3 this am and my brain is "tired". I'm not sure if I read that it has to be done with HDwalls, but I am having trouble focusing . Any clear and concise help would be much appreciated. Again, sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but I've been EVERYWHERE and I still can't get the transparency I want.

For those who are wondering - the softbar is the bottom bar with the Windows "start" flag, "phone", and "menu" buttons. Thank you so much.
Try num5kull's thread, lots of mods to clear the screen

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102324

Last edited by iknowsquat; 01-27-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Hold the phone upside down. (the power button facing the ground)
But is there a way to disable it if we don't want to use it? I use Pocket Shield on my phone and don't think I need both of them at the same time...
Old 01-27-2010, 07:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP
Carrier: Alltel > VWZ...Hear Me Now?

nelsont509 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
But is there a way to disable it if we don't want to use it? I use Pocket Shield on my phone and don't think I need both of them at the same time...
Yeah its on the home page swipe down options, I believe its the auto lock or lock, just tap to off. Ski also has instructions for Manila on the bottom of his post #3, first page.

Last edited by nelsont509; 01-28-2010 at 11:03 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3