PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Volume Control - Leave it in or trash it due to the inability to mute on ring.
Keep it 10 40.00%
Trash it 15 60.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA/GSM
Carrier: Sprint

geotravelcat is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM Build 011010 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Excellent ROM!!! Love it! Most stable and best batt I've had for a while!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boaz65 View Post
Now the task manager is assigned to send/hold key, just press and hold it down briefly and the task manager will open up. If I can do it ANYONE can do it!!!!

Speaking of "Buttons" anyone know how to add more options to the other hard keys. I have been doing the above for a long time but I get torn between that and voice command. It would be nice if I could map more than one button. Any advice appreciated.

Also, I've been offline for a while and lost touch with my kitchen. Anyone know how I can add sense 2.5 to the Calkulin 4.2 kitchen or will 1.33 work on TP?

Thank those who've helped! My Thanks to the Genius of the Master Chefs in this kitchen & their hard work. Please remember to Thank the Kitchen staff when we can!
Old 01-11-2010, 03:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Boost Mobile a.k.a. Sprint

777Braveheart is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
ahuskins, any word on the facebook sync? it appears i'm still having to manually update all my contacts.

edit: i'm trying some stuff on my end, but anyone else experiencing any weirdness please chime in.
I am having the same issue. I could not get them to sync with the 12-30 MaxDusk build. I have flashdanced to the 01-10 Maxdusk build twice now and they still will not sync.

I have tried going to settings - data. And I also tried going to People - All people - Updates and Events and syncing from there. Like drdrewdown, I can only manually update each one. Works fine on other roms. But SKI is the best.

Any ideas anyone?
Old 01-11-2010, 03:13 PM
WAH
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

WAH is keeping up the good workWAH is keeping up the good work

well,guess what..
i cant do it.
there were more than 1 start menus in there and i severly lack patience.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Braveheart View Post
I am having the same issue. I could not get them to sync with the 12-30 MaxDusk build. I have flashdanced to the 01-10 Maxdusk build twice now and they still will not sync.

I have tried going to settings - data. And I also tried going to People - All people - Updates and Events and syncing from there. Like drdrewdown, I can only manually update each one. Works fine on other roms. But SKI is the best.

Any ideas anyone?
thanks for reporting that. i'm scouring the internet to see what i can come up with. i also noticed it did not prompt me this time to "LINK CONTACTS" it appeared to do it silently but people aren't updating unless i force them.. i've also "removed link" from a couple contacts & then that option appeared & so i re-linked them & they updated. kinda weird

anyone know of a way to "remove link" from all contacts at same time?

btw the same thing happens in Root Rom which i came from previously

Last edited by drdrewdown; 01-11-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I have not had issues linking contacts. The only thing I have seen is that the "Updates and Event" never updates. It is supposed to list facebook peoples updates there. I have not seen this work (maybe my facebook people are just lame?). Just thought I'd throw that out now that the bookmarks are fixed. THANKS AGAIN!! although I know it was for me.

Droidrox39
Old 01-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I have not had issues linking contacts. The only thing I have seen is that the "Updates and Event" never updates. It is supposed to list facebook peoples updates there. I have not seen this work (maybe my facebook people are just lame?). Just thought I'd throw that out now that the bookmarks are fixed. THANKS AGAIN!! although I know it was for me.
if you manually update somewhere it will show in the section you are referring to.

something i'm pondering & testing now: i have a contact in D's that changed their facebook name, i'm wondering if its hanging on trying to update that single contact. right now i'm removing all contact links & will do a new PIM backup & restore it. then see what happens.

Last edited by drdrewdown; 01-11-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
if you manually update somewhere it will show in the section you are referring to.

something i'm pondering & testing now: i have a contact in D's that changed their facebook name, i'm wondering if its hanging on trying to update that single contact. right now i'm removing all contact links & will do a new PIM backup & restore it. then see what happens.
Once you manually update them will it continue to work after that or do you have to keep going into each person and update?
Old 01-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Boost Mobile a.k.a. Sprint

777Braveheart is a n00b

Quote:
thanks for reporting that. i'm scouring the internet to see what i can come up with. i also noticed it did not prompt me this time to "LINK CONTACTS" it appeared to do it silently but people aren't updating unless i force them.. i've also "removed link" from a couple contacts & then that option appeared & so i re-linked them & they updated. kinda weird

anyone know of a way to "remove link" from all contacts at same time?

btw the same thing happens in Root Rom which i came from previously
I also had the same issue in RootRom. My "Updates and Events" also never updates with my FB friends.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: A bad MoPho...

Boaz65 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Exactly except I have mine in the Sashimi root directory so it does it for me then I just change the send/hold key like you said.
Im a sahimi newbie, thought I was King of the Hill when I figured out how to just install cabs! hahaha! Would you mind pm'ing me and give me the steps you used to perform that miracle?

thanks!
Old 01-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Once you manually update them will it continue to work after that or do you have to keep going into each person and update?
any person that you want to update, needs to be manually updated at least once & then it appears to work as intended. i'm about done testing my theory

not having alot of luck with my theory, prob should try it on a new flash before all the sync'n takes place.

Last edited by drdrewdown; 01-11-2010 at 04:15 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
manila 2.5, rom, skirom, wm6.5.3