PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by garapyuto View Post
I hope you don't think we're ungrateful IKS. I have been following this thread for a while before posting, and have seen how much help you've been offering. I hit the thanks button anyways, but your work and help really is appreciated.
Gawd no. The Thanks are great but that's not why I do it.
I just do it for the love of the game
Old 09-07-2010, 01:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

king's bfs #8 is the best kernel I've tried.
your not having lag with #8?
you using app2sd?

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."

Old 09-07-2010, 01:20 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
your not having lag with #8?
you using app2sd?
I saw zero lag but I dont use apps2sd.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:49 AM
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
I saw zero lag but I dont use apps2sd.
yeah with #8 i have lag scrolling through apps and side to side home screen and home button... wounder if the lag is from app2sd
maybe i need to upgrade to newer version of app2sd
Old 09-07-2010, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: sprint

garapyuto is just getting started

may have found a temp solution for my problem with installing google maps. I'll post if this works
Old 09-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dalfman is a n00b

Hey guy I have been a lurker for long time,I don't know if this been mention before but how do you un-install the flash player in this rom?I try market but its not in there and titanium backup too.I'm trying to install the flash-fixed player to be able to Hulu.thanks
Old 09-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

kyler911 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalfman View Post
Hey guy I have been a lurker for long time,I don't know if this been mention before but how do you un-install the flash player in this rom?I try market but its not in there and titanium backup too.I'm trying to install the flash-fixed player to be able to Hulu.thanks
Follow the instructions works like a charm
http://androidforums.com/incredible-...exed-roms.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

dalfman is a n00b

thanks yo!
Old 09-07-2010, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

londawg314 is a n00b

i'm having lagg with kingclick CFS #8 was about to try BFS #8 but looks like i'll be going back to #6..
Old 09-07-2010, 04:04 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by londawg314 View Post
i'm having lagg with kingclick CFS #8 was about to try BFS #8 but looks like i'll be going back to #6..
Bfs #6 has been sold for me

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development