PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/10/10*

very nice! i might try this tomorrow. i switched back to Flipz stock rom because SU Request was hanging on apps like Overclockwidget.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

fatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good work

hows the netflix work? does it stream movies or just let you do you que and stuff?
Old 06-10-2010, 10:36 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
hows the netflix work? does it stream movies or just let you do you que and stuff?
it appears it just let u manage your que but I'm still playing w/ it
Old 06-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: sprint

stormblower is a n00b

when i first bought my phone i couldnt figure out how to snyc and in the process i formated my sd card. I think I lost the files to put on my laptop to be able to sync with phone. any ideas how to get files to sync phone to laptop? I need to save my contacts before i try this rom thingy.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started

Awesome ROM OMJ everything runs flawless except im having a hard time adding contacts into my favorites any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: sprint

stormblower is a n00b

also on my last phone htc pro i used the rom on it and was great but lost all contacts email picture mail thru sprint. i got most back on phone from sprint but they couldnt fix my picture mail or emails cause i didnt have the sprint package on phone anymore. so with this rom does it lose any important stuff i need?
Old 06-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblower View Post
when i first bought my phone i couldnt figure out how to snyc and in the process i formated my sd card. I think I lost the files to put on my laptop to be able to sync with phone. any ideas how to get files to sync phone to laptop? I need to save my contacts before i try this rom thingy.
Quote:
also on my last phone htc pro i used the rom on it and was great but lost all contacts email picture mail thru sprint. i got most back on phone from sprint but they couldnt fix my picture mail or emails cause i didnt have the sprint package on phone anymore. so with this rom does it lose any important stuff i need?
You're on Android now right? There's no need to backup via computer/USB. If all your worried about is contacts just sync with your Google account. Set one up if you havent already. You can sync your calendar this way too.
If you want to back up to PC then go to the HTC site for the Evo and DL the latest version of HTC Sync-there's a version released for the Evo.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

tmm2279 is a n00b

Quote:
HTC Sync-- Here you go! http://www.htc.com/us/support/evo-sprint/downloads/
Old 06-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRZ69 View Post
Awesome ROM OMJ everything runs flawless except im having a hard time adding contacts into my favorites any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Favorites appear fine here.
I added one within the Fav Widget via the + button.
I then went into another contact's file, edit, selected favorite under Group and it immediately showed up in the widget.

Edit:
@OMJ-Damn Bro! This thing is haulin' arse

Last edited by iknowsquat; 06-10-2010 at 11:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Favorites appear fine here.
I added one within the Fav Widget via the + button.
I then went into another contact's file, edit, selected favorite under Group and it immediately showed up in the widget.

Edit:
@OMJ-Damn Bro! This thing is haulin' arse
Thanks i'll give it another go and post results.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development