View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:01 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM | Eclair | *Updated | 6/10/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblower View Post
when i first bought my phone i couldnt figure out how to snyc and in the process i formated my sd card. I think I lost the files to put on my laptop to be able to sync with phone. any ideas how to get files to sync phone to laptop? I need to save my contacts before i try this rom thingy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblower View Post
also on my last phone htc pro i used the rom on it and was great but lost all contacts email picture mail thru sprint. i got most back on phone from sprint but they couldnt fix my picture mail or emails cause i didnt have the sprint package on phone anymore. so with this rom does it lose any important stuff i need?
You're on Android now right? There's no need to backup via computer/USB. If all your worried about is contacts just sync with your Google account. Set one up if you havent already. You can sync your calendar this way too.
If you want to back up to PC then go to the HTC site for the Evo and DL the latest version of HTC Sync-there's a version released for the Evo.