PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 12:04 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.8 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/18/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
thanks man...
Sure, NP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAssEvo View Post
File size is wrong on the eng-PC36img file it was only 120mb. Thanks for pointing that out. Hopefully this was the issue..
Usually is Good luck.

@riley-well I've jumped back and forth across 3 or 4 themes and now I am starting to see remnants of other themes left behind.
Nothing major-just some custom icons (which still look cool) and the taskbar clock font color. It was white on black background and now it's black on black. Very minor issue IMO, will see what wiping does.
EDIT:Interesting.....one of the themes changed the taskbar clock font from white to black. Jumping to another theme didnt change it back but NEITHER did wiping? Werid, no? No biggie, I can just restore my nand and apply the theme to that again.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-23-2010 at 12:17 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO-Zone
Carrier: Sprint 4G

Vegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuffVegasden knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Omj just a random question...

Are you putting eye candy into your room?
I heard somewhere that OMJ has eye candy in his room...but won't admit it publicly.

However, in his ROM, I haven't seen an graphical additions...but I am using Riptide's V.5 Clear & Color Theme with the OMJ's 1.8 deodexedROM and I think it looks it looks pretty good.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=727117

I'm toying with trying Launcher Pro. But I have to pull myself away from Sense, which is sometimes hard to do.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Rooted Evo w/OMJ
Carrier: $print

EveSix is a n00b

Something broke. I am using ROM Manager to keep up with OMJ's work and it last updated to 1.6. Today if I try to pull an OMJ update using ROM Manager the application tells me about an error downloading OMJ's ROM list.

What am I doing wrong?
Old 07-23-2010, 08:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I'm just as bad with this phone as I was with my WM why do I always feel like I need something to flash. I think one of use should start a support center. Flashers Anonymous or something. I think I need help..

Droidrox39
Old 07-23-2010, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!!

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I'm just as bad with this phone as I was with my WM why do I always feel like I need something to flash. I think one of use should start a support center. Flashers Anonymous or something. I think I need help..
My name is Shadow and i am a Flashaholic v.v
Old 07-23-2010, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ruckstande is becoming a great contributor

Okay, one point of note. I had 1.6 and Sync Facebook Contacts worked fine. Yesterday I did the quick upgrade to 1.7 and then installed 1.8 Deodexed and now my Facebook contacts will not sync. When I select a contact I know is on my Facebook and try to link it it says No Matches Found.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!!

shadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowxaero is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckstande View Post
Okay, one point of note. I had 1.6 and Sync Facebook Contacts worked fine. Yesterday I did the quick upgrade to 1.7 and then installed 1.8 Deodexed and now my Facebook contacts will not sync. When I select a contact I know is on my Facebook and try to link it it says No Matches Found.
Its an error on facebooks end. Its effecting everyone of all devices, carriers, and roms.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:39 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Omj just a random question...

Are you putting eye candy into your room?
well call me an old man, but I kinda like the stock look.....but....someone (cant remember who it was, I think I deleted the PM) told me about konikub's theme a few weeks ago. I thought about creating a version for my ROM.....if ppl are interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
I heard somewhere that OMJ has eye candy in his room...but won't admit it publicly.

However, in his ROM, I haven't seen an graphical additions...but I am using Riptide's V.5 Clear & Color Theme with the OMJ's 1.8 deodexedROM and I think it looks it looks pretty good.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=727117

I'm toying with trying Launcher Pro. But I have to pull myself away from Sense, which is sometimes hard to do.
nice looking theme....thx for sharin the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveSix View Post
Something broke. I am using ROM Manager to keep up with OMJ's work and it last updated to 1.6. Today if I try to pull an OMJ update using ROM Manager the application tells me about an error downloading OMJ's ROM list.

What am I doing wrong?
it's not you....the script I was using was being stored on a server that was shutdown, I have the script now on vegasdan's server, but the ROM Manager dev has to make the change on their end.....I emailed, waiting for a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
lol, I hear ya man.....it's been a few days for me, jonesing to flash....hmm, maybe a themed ROM....
Old 07-23-2010, 09:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
it's not you....the script I was using was being stored on a server that was shutdown, I have the script now on vegasdan's server, but the ROM Manager dev has to make the change on their end.....I emailed, waiting for a response.
I emailed the Rom Manager guy the other day. Looky:

"OMJ manages his own list of ROMs in ROM Manager. It looks like his section is down, it's a dead link. I'd talk to him.- Hide quoted text -

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 5:46 AM, wrote:
I have OMJ's rom installed. I have 1.6 but now he is up to 1.8 and you aren't showing the update.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxaero View Post
Its an error on facebooks end. Its effecting everyone of all devices, carriers, and roms.
Thanks for clearing that up. Just coincidence.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G > CDMA HTC Evo 4G Development