View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 09:39 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.8 | Eclair | *Updated | 7/18/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkc90 View Post
Omj just a random question...

Are you putting eye candy into your room?
well call me an old man, but I kinda like the stock look.....but....someone (cant remember who it was, I think I deleted the PM) told me about konikub's theme a few weeks ago. I thought about creating a version for my ROM.....if ppl are interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
I heard somewhere that OMJ has eye candy in his room...but won't admit it publicly.

However, in his ROM, I haven't seen an graphical additions...but I am using Riptide's V.5 Clear & Color Theme with the OMJ's 1.8 deodexedROM and I think it looks it looks pretty good.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=727117

I'm toying with trying Launcher Pro. But I have to pull myself away from Sense, which is sometimes hard to do.
nice looking theme....thx for sharin the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveSix View Post
Something broke. I am using ROM Manager to keep up with OMJ's work and it last updated to 1.6. Today if I try to pull an OMJ update using ROM Manager the application tells me about an error downloading OMJ's ROM list.

What am I doing wrong?
it's not you....the script I was using was being stored on a server that was shutdown, I have the script now on vegasdan's server, but the ROM Manager dev has to make the change on their end.....I emailed, waiting for a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I'm just as bad with this phone as I was with my WM why do I always feel like I need something to flash. I think one of use should start a support center. Flashers Anonymous or something. I think I need help..
lol, I hear ya man.....it's been a few days for me, jonesing to flash....hmm, maybe a themed ROM....