PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 02:13 AM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarttzy View Post
So is your guys weather tab working in 2012? trying to figure out why mine isn't.
After running Sashimi and rebooting, I was getting connection errors. Another reboot fixed the problem, however.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
So is your guys weather tab working in 2012? trying to figure out why mine isn't.
Be sure "my location" is enabled in weather "menu."

Last edited by egriffin; 02-27-2010 at 10:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I'm still sticking w/ the Leo dialer cuz it has the facebook integration, but if I had to choose another it would be the rhodium, then the data arrows would work.

u know what they say about having your cake & eat it too
OMJ what do you mean facebook integration with the leo dialer.....can u explain a little on that?
Old 02-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
What things did you add to your kitchen? You're the only one I've read about that has no issues with caller-id screen on the slide-to-answer screen using htc dialer's and these builds. Other people who have it working are pulling phone packages from older sys and replacing them in the newer sys. How are you able to do it?
i'm honestly not really to sure.....i didnt change anything in the SYS im not sure how its works, but it does work with no problems at all. If you want i can upload my .nbh file on monday...i make all my roms with the most basic stuff if u guys wanted to mess around with it to see why its working (if its even working on your phone, would be curious to see)
Old 02-27-2010, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO CDMA

scout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good work
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/25/09

Quote:
the big plus for me & others is that when you have FaceBook setup, it will now display the contacts current FB pic....when using the rhodium dialer it would display the original phonebook pic
A little search...
He means that the dialer shows the picture from the contacts facebook page and not the one from the manila contact. That way if someone changes their picture on facebook, it changes on your phone as well.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
I switched to 23541 6.5.5.....it's pretty fast too, not sure if it's quite as fast as 25006, but close.

Here it is recmodded & OMJ'd.....

DOWNLOAD

Thanks a bunch.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
I switched to 23541 6.5.5.....it's pretty fast too, not sure if it's quite as fast as 25006, but close.

Here it is recmodded & OMJ'd.....

DOWNLOAD

OMJ: Was cruising the XDA forums and saw that a few are reporting the SOD w/23541 after Blue Tooth use and a sleep. The say it can be fixed using the BTDUN from 23519. Did your 23541 have this replacement or are you not seeing an SOD? Thx in advance.

Last edited by O.a.T.; 02-27-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:45 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
OMJ, could you please post your erv for your 23541 ROM?
sure, I need to switch pc's...

Quote:
what exactly is the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
OMJ what do you mean facebook integration with the leo dialer.....can u explain a little on that?
the leo dialer is the only dialer I have found that will show your contacts FB pic on incoming calls. on other dialers the pic would show what is stored in contacts which could be an older pic or none at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.a.T. View Post
OMJ: Was cruising the XDA forums and saw that a few are reporting the SOD w/23541 after Blue Tooth use and a sleep. The say it can be fixed using the BTDUN from 23519. Did your 23541 have this replacement or are you not seeing an SOD? Thx in advance.
well I haven seen a SOD, but I dont use BT much either
Old 02-27-2010, 01:25 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
OMJ, could you please post your erv for your 23541 ROM?
here ya go....
Attached Files
File Type: zip omj_sense_2.5_2012_23541.erv.zip (2.7 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasseye View Post
nbh really won't do that much good since you can't easily dump/rebuild it. You buildlog.txt or your entire kitchen and .erv would be much easier to tell what packages you are cooking in (though if you've changed anything in the packages, it will be hard to tell). It's weird how it works for you and basically no one else. How are you adding your contacts back to your phone?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development