PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You can try to make a cab of chome, bronze, and bronze-nonea files from whatever sys you are using. The rgu's should give you the reg entries and all files probably go in \windows.
thanks man... i also thought that was the only thing i can try to do...

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 04-01-2010, 08:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

boobman is just getting started
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
if u dont care about FB integration, you could use the Rhodium dialer that has a mute ringer option...I think.

So i finally tried the rhoduim dialer, is this thing not compatible with sense 2012? none of the contact links work from the sense ui. Also smart dail doesnt work. This dailer does have an option to mute ringer, however pressing the soft button does nothing. Amazingly the small center button isnt glitched like on the leo dialer.

Update: for anyone with vibrate problems, my suspicion of it being hardware seems to be true. Just went to sprint today and they put a new motor in. So far it works, we will see how long it last.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:34 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
So i finally tried the rhoduim dialer, is this thing not compatible with sense 2012? none of the contact links work from the sense ui. Also smart dail doesnt work. This dailer does have an option to mute ringer, however pressing the soft button does nothing. Amazingly the small center button isnt glitched like on the leo dialer.

Update: for anyone with vibrate problems, my suspicion of it being hardware seems to be true. Just went to sprint today and they put a new motor in. So far it works, we will see how long it last.
when selecting the Leo dialer, you only need to select the one package, but when selection the Rhodium dialer, you need to also select:

Phone Dialer - Rhodium PhoneCanvas
Phone Call Log
Old 04-02-2010, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

FH-CS is a n00b
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 2354x | 3/12/1

I have a few questions/problems regarding the 2.0 kitchen.

On both sense 2.1 and 2.5 ROMs, I noticed if I'm in landscape and hit start, it goes back to portrait. I tried a 2.1 ROM from the 1.8 kitchen and it stays in landscape the whole time. Is there way to fix this in the 2.0 kitchen?

In sense 2.1 ROMs, the settings tab is missing for some reason. Is there any way to get it back?

EZ Input 1.5 for some reason has a different font in the 2.0 kitchen. This only seems to affect full Qwerty, while Compact and Phone have the original font. You can see the difference in the attached screenshots. Is it possible to fix this as well?

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VK 1.8 KB.jpg (46.9 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg VK 2.0 KB.jpg (46.3 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by FH-CS; 04-03-2010 at 12:50 AM.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

@OMJ or Mwalt...

I'm running the Rhodium dialer on my Sense 2.5 23544 ROM (yeah yeah OMJ, back to 6.5.x again lol)

I have all the text related stuff tweaked so that it launches WM native client rather than HTC...

Here is my question...

Is there a way to make the Rhodium dialer launch the WM native contact card rather than the HTC? I'm referring to when you press the contact card icon from within the dialer (like when using smart dial or when you drop the dialpad and can see the call history, smart dials, and all contacts).

If I diable Sense, then this is the behaviour of the Rhodium dialer so could i possiblly leave out contact utility engine? Or would that mess other stuff up? Or maybe is there a reg or a file I can edit to get it to behave this way when Sense is running?

Thanks
Old 04-03-2010, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

bobram is keeping up the good workbobram is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
what exactly is the problem with the data arrows? I've used both the LEO and the Rhodium dialers and didn't notice a bug in the animation. Maybe I missed something.

Anyways, I was looking around in the Tweaks folder in the OEM folder and noticed the following registry entry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\CDMARSSI]
"EnableDataAnimation"=dword:00000001
"Enable1XEVStatus"=dword:00000001

Originally, EnableDataAnimation was set to 0. Maybe that's what might be causing your data animation to be not working. Just a very, very wild guess.

(The registry key is located in the following file: ffffffff-db5d-4cfd-ad3b-eafc94f010ed.rgu)
I just tried that registry tweak you mentioned however, it does not fix the data arrows.

The exact problem with the data arrows is as follows, when the phone is transferring data, the data arrows should be solid white. When the phone is NOT transferring data, the arrows should dim to a grey colour to indicate that while the phone is still connected to the data network, it is not transferring.

As is it right now, the data arrows are "stuck" on solid white, and not dim to grey even when the phone stops transferring data.

If you flash your stock carrier rom, you will see the proper animation.

NFSFAN has apparently made the data arrows animate correctly on his CDMA Touch Pro ROM, but he hasn't responded to my PM requesting information regarding this enhancement.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Here's the data arrow fix courtesy of NFSFAN:

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/0xjq3l5xu

Inside the RAR file is a registry entry and a PhoneCanvas.dll

I haven't yet had a chance to test it out.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

just cooked a new rom and something seems to be causing this problem (i have a feeling its related to Menu Enhancement)..can someone help me get this fixed? thanks. the build log is attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (6.1 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Build_log.rar (43.6 KB, 0 views) Click for barcode!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F

Last edited by aeropatel; 04-05-2010 at 07:08 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA

randyamante is a n00b

Hello, I'm unable to receive Video MMS. The message comes up blank (no attachment). I've searched the forums/internet for a couple of hours. I'm using a rom I created with OMJ Kitchen v2. Sense 2.5 (not 2012), build 23541, Amarullz No Messaging Client selected, HTC Messaging Client deselected, HTC Message 1.0 deselected. I can send/receive texts and pics no problem. Thanks.

A couple of posts I read stated that video MMS doesn't work with Sense 2.5 custom roms. Can anyoe confirm? Thanks.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
Here's the data arrow fix courtesy of NFSFAN:

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/0xjq3l5xu

Inside the RAR file is a registry entry and a PhoneCanvas.dll

I haven't yet had a chance to test it out.
Just wondering if anyone has had luck in getting this to work?

I tried replacing the phonecanvas.dll in the windows dir, but I didn't see any change. The registry entry was already set by default.

Maybe it needs to be cooked in?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development