PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

shortbus182 is keeping up the good workshortbus182 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 15 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.0, ROMs & Cabs

I believe you have converted a juicy user...=D>
Very nice work..only issue I have is I cant seem to get arcsoft working...sprint picmail is ok, but arcsoft app wont send.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:57 PM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint and the occasional headaches

a2k is keeping up the good worka2k is keeping up the good work

Calcu, will the Kitchen be updated to reflect all 3.5 updates and fixes?

Thanks!
Old 12-16-2008, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6950
Carrier: sprint

TheoO is a n00b
Re: [ Dec 11 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.0, BaseROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
I've been trying to finish them but just haven't had much time lately with the holidays coming, so I'll try my hardest to get it done today

Just out of curiosity, what's too much in the ExtraROMs?

Default & PCM keyboards have always worked with no problems on my phone in landscape, so what program are you using to rotate or are you doing it manually? As for Arcsoft, the settings included in v3.5 work for me here in FL to send, receiving is still done through Picture Mail, so are you trying to send or receive?

I was using flipit to rotate, however, it started actually getting on my nerves as i sit my phone down a lot and it would rotate constantly, as for the arcsoft i was wanting it to receive, but it looks like that is not working for you either, so im good with it, oh and again, i love this rom, it is super fast.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

shortbus182 is keeping up the good workshortbus182 is keeping up the good work

Interesting find...does the tv-out function work with proper cable? (3.5)btw
Old 12-16-2008, 12:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mofotrucker is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to mofotrucker Send a message via Yahoo to mofotrucker

Hey Calcu, Ive seem to have a little problem with the S2U its seems to freeze up for a second or two when i receive a fonecall. it didn't do it with the first beta and i have the same set up... soooo I'm going back to the first beta and play with some mor,. kind of seems a little faster than this one(beta 2) oh, do you really have to include Quick menu just seems a little frustrating cuz i have have big fingers anywho great job on the ROM's love your work keep up it, oh and donation coming soon

Trying to get a job as Technical Consultant, Service and Repair at a Sprint store in El Paso, Tx Wish me luck
Old 12-16-2008, 01:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

For those having problems with sending through Arcsoft, try changing the server settings from

http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms

to

http://63.215.195.152/servlets/mms

or check out this thread for more help on this

Last edited by Calkulin; 12-16-2008 at 01:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:18 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Calcu;

Question, I am wanting to change from cooking my roms to using your created roms..
The only issue I have is my OEM information I am currently cooking into my rom.

Could you help me in making my OEM file a cab file, or point me somewhere that would explain it. Any help would be wonderful!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 12-16-2008, 02:27 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

edit--- totally losing my mind, posted in the wrong topic!!! neeeed sleep!
Old 12-16-2008, 09:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b
Talking Re: [ Dec 15 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.0, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Posted Test 2 of v3.5 that removed the PCM keyboard as that is what was causing the landscape lockup and other minor changes. If all goes well, then I'll post this version as the official one

Calkulin's Sprint 19974 ExtraROM Test 2 (v3.5)
Cal, I'm testing the 3.5 test 2, and here's what I noticed, I'm not sure if it's by design or bug, but after flashing, htc taskmanager/ x button is disable. After you enable it, a reset disables it again. Also when I install the sprint manila landscape cab file, with flip it, when phone is turned landscape mode stays for only 1 second, the same issue occurs when landscape mode is manually initiated. Other than that, love the rom, fast too!
Old 12-16-2008, 11:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbus182 View Post
Interesting find...does the tv-out function work with proper cable? (3.5)btw

I haven't tested it since I don't have a cable but all the files and reg keys needed are there, so I don't see why not

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofotrucker View Post
Hey Calcu, Ive seem to have a little problem with the S2U its seems to freeze up for a second or two when i receive a fonecall. it didn't do it with the first beta and i have the same set up... soooo I'm going back to the first beta and play with some mor,. kind of seems a little faster than this one(beta 2) oh, do you really have to include Quick menu just seems a little frustrating cuz i have have big fingers anywho great job on the ROM's love your work keep up it, oh and donation coming soon

Try the newer version attached of S2U2 and see if the problem still happens. As for QuickMenu, I included it in Test 2 by mistake as I use it but it won't be included in the final version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Calcu;

Question, I am wanting to change from cooking my roms to using your created roms..
The only issue I have is my OEM information I am currently cooking into my rom.

Could you help me in making my OEM file a cab file, or point me somewhere that would explain it. Any help would be wonderful!

You will need a cab maker to do so, which you can Google one quickly or just send me the files and I'll try to create one

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
Cal, I'm testing the 3.5 test 2, and here's what I noticed, I'm not sure if it's by design or bug, but after flashing, htc taskmanager/ x button is disable. After you enable it, a reset disables it again. Also when I install the sprint manila landscape cab file, with flip it, when phone is turned landscape mode stays for only 1 second, the same issue occurs when landscape mode is manually initiated. Other than that, love the rom, fast too!

QuickMenu causes the X button issue since it controls how the x button works but it won't be included in the final version, so that won't happen with it. As for Flip It, I currently don't use it but when I was testing the manilas, it worked just fine, so I'll have to install it again to see
Attached Files
File Type: cab S2U2-1.37-VGA.cab (2.67 MB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom