PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 15 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.0, ROMs & Cabs

All manilas were uploaded and the landscape manilas are v1.2

Last edited by Calkulin; 12-15-2008 at 01:14 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ Dec 11 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.0, BaseROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by micr5 View Post
Any chance of releasing a rom with a RAPH800 device id?

It's not on my to do list and unless another reason than being able to use BCR comes up, I doubt I will do it as there are other issues that can come from doing that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
The uploader icon is still messed up.

Yes it is, it displays sometimes correctly and sometimes it doesn't, no matter what version I try, so unless I remove the 4 row tweak, it will be like that until I can find a fix for it
Old 12-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
All manilas were uploaded and the landscape manilas are v1.2
They will work for the TP as well right?

Also, did you have a chance to look at the alarm issue? SInce there's no dismiss option, to make it stop it takes me some 10 to 15 seconds... which feels like 5 minutes when you just wake up... I know it's probably not on your todo list, but if you do have the time, I will appreciate!

Thank you for the great work! I AM LOVING IT!
Old 12-15-2008, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
They will work for the TP as well right?

Also, did you have a chance to look at the alarm issue? SInce there's no dismiss option, to make it stop it takes me some 10 to 15 seconds... which feels like 5 minutes when you just wake up... I know it's probably not on your todo list, but if you do have the time, I will appreciate!

Thank you for the great work! I AM LOVING IT!

Make sure you check display message on screen in notifications for reminders because by default it's not checked but I'll add that in the official v3.5

EDIT: And yes the landscape manilas will work on the TP as they are from a TP

Last edited by Calkulin; 12-15-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

micr5 is a n00b

V3.5 is working great. No major issues discovered so far.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Posted Test 2 of v3.5 that removed the PCM keyboard as that is what was causing the landscape lockup and other minor changes. If all goes well, then I'll post this version as the official one

Calkulin's Sprint 19974 ExtraROM Test 2 (v3.5)
Old 12-15-2008, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Are you going to have a clean Sprint 3.5 rom ? Im using the test 3.5 and it works great but I like have the extra memory. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Posted Test 2 of v3.5 that removed the PCM keyboard as that is what was causing the landscape lockup and other minor changes. If all goes well, then I'll post this version as the official one

Calkulin's Sprint 19974 ExtraROM Test 2 (v3.5)
Old 12-15-2008, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
Are you going to have a clean Sprint 3.5 rom ? Im using the test 3.5 and it works great but I like have the extra memory. Thanks.

Once it's released, I'll upload all versions again
Old 12-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mofotrucker is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to mofotrucker Send a message via Yahoo to mofotrucker

Dude love the ROM its very stable and very fast, no bluetooth issues, trying out test 2 in a bit will let you know tomorrow

great rom so far so good! I have a touch pro as well you wouldn't have a ROM for that fone by chance?

Trying to get a job as Technical Consultant, Service and Repair at a Sprint store in El Paso, Tx Wish me luck
Old 12-15-2008, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mofotrucker View Post
Dude love the ROM its very stable and very fast, no bluetooth issues, trying out test 2 in a bit will let you know tomorrow

great rom so far so good! I have a touch pro as well you wouldn't have a ROM for that fone by chance?

I'm actually almost done with my Touch Pro ROM, so testing should start soon for it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom