PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond on Metrocs
Carrier: Metropcs

linkinx64 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by explisiv View Post
how about a metro carrier cab, i have one. the xml needs to be set and thats about all..
I have metro as well ... that will be helpful
Old 10-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
DANG IT.
I"ve tried and tried to get the sense like clock to work(white with black background). The semi transparent white works fine with any combination of dialers, compact home, showcase suite, panoramic backgrounds and on and on. I built a rom without the clock and tried a cab install, still get 0:00. When I find the fix, and I will, I'll put it up so no one else feels my pain

Update, Burned rom with clock that works, no compact home and no showcase. Ran RR33 clock cab and got the clock to work. Don't know what fixed it but as long as it works.....
Are you always using the cab install or have you tried cooking it in as well? It sounds like compact home or showcase was the problem so if you're gonna leave those out you might try cooking a rom with the RR33 and see if it still works. Just a thought

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

scout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Are you always using the cab install or have you tried cooking it in as well? It sounds like compact home or showcase was the problem so if you're gonna leave those out you might try cooking a rom with the RR33 and see if it still works. Just a thought
No, I tried cooking it in with and without the other programs. I left out everything and it still would not work. So I cooked in the transparent clock and cab installed the white with black letters and it worked. If I cooked in the same setup it would not work. I just got tired of messing with it for now and am happy to get it working. Thanks for the thought...
Old 10-23-2009, 06:58 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by explisiv View Post
how about a metro carrier cab, i have one. the xml needs to be set and thats about all..
Attach that cab again and I'll see what I can do ... you are looking for an OEM for the kitchen, correct?

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 10-23-2009, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Here's a nice 12 page thread for some lite reading about the issue: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40427. It seems to be caused by the data disconnect tweak in those tweak programs (advanced config/diamond tweak). You can search and find more if you're inclined.
Is that just for certain SYSs? I've been using the disconnect tweak on my phone from stock to my 6.5 build and I've never noticed that kind of issue.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormygal_indy View Post
Is that just for certain SYSs? I've been using the disconnect tweak on my phone from stock to my 6.5 build and I've never noticed that kind of issue.
It could be. I had the problem months ago and found that to be the issue in my case. I haven't tried it since.
Old 10-23-2009, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
It could be. I had the problem months ago and found that to be the issue in my case. I haven't tried it since.
Ha... I continue to believe our phones either have minds of their own or are possessed. Keeps life interesting. lol
Old 10-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPCS

ericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on repericwgarza1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My notifications in the taskbar are not disappearing unless I manually dismiss them. I am running 21869, does anyone have an idea.

If you feel the need to hook me up:
Old 10-23-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

x42384 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I know this may have already been answered but just a quick response would be great.

I cooked in the rhodium phone canvas and rhodium dialer. Whent the phone rings, the rhodium slide to answer works fine but once the call is connected, it switches to the default wm dialer. It only switches once the call is connected and then when i get another call, voila, rhodium slide to answer.

Thanks.
Not clear on your issue. However, I use the Rhodium dialer/canvas on 6.5.1/23071 (via VK4.1) After sliding to answer, it goes to the options screen (hold/add call/speaker/keypad/endcall button). When I hang up, it goes back to Rhodium Dialer.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
DANG IT.
I"ve tried and tried to get the sense like clock to work(white with black background). The semi transparent white works fine with any combination of dialers, compact home, showcase suite, panoramic backgrounds and on and on. I built a rom without the clock and tried a cab install, still get 0:00. When I find the fix, and I will, I'll put it up so no one else feels my pain

Update, Burned rom with clock that works, no compact home and no showcase. Ran RR33 clock cab and got the clock to work. Don't know what fixed it but as long as it works.....
yeap same for me, but the senselike clock.cab is in xda

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom