PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 08:28 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by x42384 View Post
Not clear on your issue. However, I use the Rhodium dialer/canvas on 6.5.1/23071 (via VK4.1) After sliding to answer, it goes to the options screen (hold/add call/speaker/keypad/endcall button). When I hang up, it goes back to Rhodium Dialer.
When the call is coming in, it is the rhodium slide to answer. Once I answer the call, the phone skin switches to the standard Windows Mobile dialer, The one with the ugly oval buttons and multi colors.

Everytime i receive a call, it is always the rhodium skin but once i answer, it always converts to the standard WM.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 10-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
When the call is coming in, it is the rhodium slide to answer. Once I answer the call, the phone skin switches to the standard Windows Mobile dialer, The one with the ugly oval buttons and multi colors.

Everytime i receive a call, it is always the rhodium skin but once i answer, it always converts to the standard WM.
did you cook up a rom? if so it sounds like you may have not selected the correct dialer packages. I was asking the same question since I messed up this myself once. You may want to check all of the selections to make sure you didn't pick a tachi with rhodium or some other combo.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:13 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Im on the 21869 rom and using wifi router i can see my battery percentage going down 1% every few seconds! the phone will only last about 30 minutes with wifi router running. I ran the battery saver settings cab but that didnt much help I guess. I have it charging but after 15 minutes or so the phone got so hot it quit charging and the battery percentage is dropping fast.
[quote=Mr. Obvious]Did you plug it in? Is your battery overheating? What are you comparing this to?

Of course I did. It says "I have it charging" which means it was plugged in. Im comparing it to every other ROM I've ever flashed.
Old 10-24-2009, 02:11 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

[QUOTE=Curb71;1260816]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
Did you plug it in? Is your battery overheating? What are you comparing this to?

Of course I did. It says "I have it charging" which means it was plugged in. Im comparing it to every other ROM I've ever flashed.
Hmm it's overheating it sounds like. Try flashing a different radio or putting a box fan on the back of it.
Old 10-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

jappchae is a n00b

Quote:

Might have been overthinking this - the switch to WM dialer screen happens on incoming calls if you get the call while the phone is locked. Hanging up that call will take you back to the lock screen, as would make sense (an incoming call shouldn't completely unlock your phone, especially if you have a password set up). If you're within the call and want to go to Rhodium dialer, you have to unlock the phone, which is the option directly above 'End Call' on the WM dialer/lock screen.

If you don't lock the phone and receive a call, the switch to WM dialer doesn't happen.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey guys, I'm new to the whole titanium thing so if this is rookie stuff then I'm sorry. I have a few titanium plug in cabs that I want to cook in. I dropped the cab files in the Cab2Oem program in the kitchen and then dropped the OEM folders in the EXT package rebuilder. I placed the EXT's in the kichen and cooked them in. For some reason, none of the plug-ins work though. I can select to enable them in CHome Config but they wont show up on Titanium unless I install the cab files. I've created other EXT's successfully this way so... Any help? Like I said I know virtually nothing about titanium so it may be a setting or a configuration I'm messing up, but I cant figure it out.

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 10-24-2009, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the whole titanium thing so if this is rookie stuff then I'm sorry. I have a few titanium plug in cabs that I want to cook in. I dropped the cab files in the Cab2Oem program in the kitchen and then dropped the OEM folders in the EXT package rebuilder. I placed the EXT's in the kichen and cooked them in. For some reason, none of the plug-ins work though. I can select to enable them in CHome Config but they wont show up on Titanium unless I install the cab files. I've created other EXT's successfully this way so... Any help? Like I said I know virtually nothing about titanium so it may be a setting or a configuration I'm messing up, but I cant figure it out.
Not sure what might be happening, but I'm attaching a CAB/OEM-EXT converter I found on XDA and have used successfully. Maybe worth giving it a shot with this one to see if it's something about your conversion process or a Titanium issue.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CAB_Converter.zip (136.1 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond CDMA
Carrier: MTS Allstream

doughamm is a n00b
Selecting text?

Hi all,

Since upgrading to WM6.5 I've lost the ability to select text in Word, e-mail, etc. Unlike my stock Diamond ROM, there seems to be no distinction between stylus or finger pressure and so selecting text doesn't work. Instead the screen just scrolls.

Is this adjustable?
Old 10-24-2009, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work
Re: Selecting text?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughamm View Post
Hi all,

Since upgrading to WM6.5 I've lost the ability to select text in Word, e-mail, etc. Unlike my stock Diamond ROM, there seems to be no distinction between stylus or finger pressure and so selecting text doesn't work. Instead the screen just scrolls.

Is this adjustable?
Press down on the screen to generate a menu where you can pick Make Selection.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:41 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:

is your screen locked when you answer the phone? if so thats what it is, the generic locked call screen. if not then its something else..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom