View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
When the call is coming in, it is the rhodium slide to answer. Once I answer the call, the phone skin switches to the standard Windows Mobile dialer, The one with the ugly oval buttons and multi colors.

Everytime i receive a call, it is always the rhodium skin but once i answer, it always converts to the standard WM.
did you cook up a rom? if so it sounds like you may have not selected the correct dialer packages. I was asking the same question since I messed up this myself once. You may want to check all of the selections to make sure you didn't pick a tachi with rhodium or some other combo.
This post has been thanked 1 times.