View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 08:59 PM
stormygal_indy
PPCGeeks Regular

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the whole titanium thing so if this is rookie stuff then I'm sorry. I have a few titanium plug in cabs that I want to cook in. I dropped the cab files in the Cab2Oem program in the kitchen and then dropped the OEM folders in the EXT package rebuilder. I placed the EXT's in the kichen and cooked them in. For some reason, none of the plug-ins work though. I can select to enable them in CHome Config but they wont show up on Titanium unless I install the cab files. I've created other EXT's successfully this way so... Any help? Like I said I know virtually nothing about titanium so it may be a setting or a configuration I'm messing up, but I cant figure it out.
Not sure what might be happening, but I'm attaching a CAB/OEM-EXT converter I found on XDA and have used successfully. Maybe worth giving it a shot with this one to see if it's something about your conversion process or a Titanium issue.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CAB_Converter.zip (136.1 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!