PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 02:23 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

I'll try to help a little here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson5 View Post
Hi,

I'm having a little problem with sys 21073 build.

I'm not able to answer the phone! It says slide to answer or ignore but There is nothing to slide. Otherwise the phone is working great.

Oh sorry juste soft reseted the device and the slider is where it should be.
Are you using the Tachi or regular phone canvas? It seems the Tachi has some bugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Im on the 21869 rom and using wifi router i can see my battery percentage going down 1% every few seconds! the phone will only last about 30 minutes with wifi router running. I ran the battery saver settings cab but that didnt much help I guess. I have it charging but after 15 minutes or so the phone got so hot it quit charging and the battery percentage is dropping fast.
Did you plug it in? Is your battery overheating? What are you comparing this to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by explisiv View Post
I cant get any roms to work excet 6.1 roms on my diamond. i need 6.5.1 !!!! imma die without it!
What exactly doesn't work? On the little slidedown thing you chose 6.5.1 right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoman View Post
I have an issue with 4.0 and 4.1 23071. When I receive a call, I slide to answer. It actually takes up to 3 seconds for the call to actually connect. I hear static during this time. When the static goes away, that's when I know the call is connected, otherwise, I'm say Hello?...Hello? to nothing.
I am using the Diamond Tweak cab and the only setting I changed was the data disconnect after 1 minute. I've tried different radios and have had similar problems. Is this a known issue or is there a fix?

Thanks.
Get rid of the Tachi dialer. Overall I think it is just crap.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mem_reddog is a n00b

How do I get rid of the sunrise background in the touchflo. I would prefer just the standard black background.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I have an issue with 4.0 and 4.1 23071. When I receive a call, I slide to answer. It actually takes up to 3 seconds for the call to actually connect. I hear static during this time. When the static goes away, that's when I know the call is connected, otherwise, I'm say Hello?...Hello? to nothing.
I am using the Diamond Tweak cab and the only setting I changed was the data disconnect after 1 minute. I've tried different radios and have had similar problems. Is this a known issue or is there a fix?

Thanks.
Your issue is the Diamnd Tweak data disconnect. It is designed for GSM and causes the symptoms you describe when used on CDMA. You can search for more information on this, but I'd restore the data disconnect to default (there is a reg. settings that you can change to #777 or something, but I don't remember what it is specifically).
Old 10-23-2009, 03:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Couldn't find anything via search (maybe not trying the right search terms?) but does anyone know how to in the 6.5.1 rom to:

1) Make the right softkey at the home/clock screen in TF3D "camera" instead of "internet"?

2) I installed a 3 row start menu cab and it works but now it scrolls vertically without stopping at each "page". How can I get a 3 row start menu that stops in increments?
Old 10-23-2009, 03:15 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I know this may have already been answered but just a quick response would be great.

I cooked in the rhodium phone canvas and rhodium dialer. Whent the phone rings, the rhodium slide to answer works fine but once the call is connected, it switches to the default wm dialer. It only switches once the call is connected and then when i get another call, voila, rhodium slide to answer.

Thanks.
No one on this?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 10-23-2009, 03:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

supernoman is a n00b

I've changed to the Rhodium dialer for now. If the problem persists, then I'll undo the Diamond Tweak. It's been mentioned several times in this thread so I'm curious as to how Diamond Tweak is a GSM fix. I was trying to maximize battery life so I thought the tweak would help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Your issue is the Diamnd Tweak data disconnect. It is designed for GSM and causes the symptoms you describe when used on CDMA. You can search for more information on this, but I'd restore the data disconnect to default (there is a reg. settings that you can change to #777 or something, but I don't remember what it is specifically).
Old 10-23-2009, 03:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I've changed to the Rhodium dialer for now. If the problem persists, then I'll undo the Diamond Tweak. It's been mentioned several times in this thread so I'm curious as to how Diamond Tweak is a GSM fix. I was trying to maximize battery life so I thought the tweak would help.
Here's a nice 12 page thread for some lite reading about the issue: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40427. It seems to be caused by the data disconnect tweak in those tweak programs (advanced config/diamond tweak). You can search and find more if you're inclined.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotphood View Post
Couldn't find anything via search (maybe not trying the right search terms?) but does anyone know how to in the 6.5.1 rom to:

1) Make the right softkey at the home/clock screen in TF3D "camera" instead of "internet"?

2) I installed a 3 row start menu cab and it works but now it scrolls vertically without stopping at each "page". How can I get a 3 row start menu that stops in increments?
1) Registry change: HKLM>Software>HTC>Manila change rskpath to the "camera.lnk" from the windows folder and change the rskname to "Camera"

2) Never heard of one that scrolls in pages... Just scroll slowly instead of flicking the screen and it should work

Hey look at there, my 300th post... I somehouw thought it'd be bigger.

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!

Last edited by PMDColeslaw; 10-23-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO CDMA

scout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good work

DANG IT.
I"ve tried and tried to get the sense like clock to work(white with black background). The semi transparent white works fine with any combination of dialers, compact home, showcase suite, panoramic backgrounds and on and on. I built a rom without the clock and tried a cab install, still get 0:00. When I find the fix, and I will, I'll put it up so no one else feels my pain

Update, Burned rom with clock that works, no compact home and no showcase. Ran RR33 clock cab and got the clock to work. Don't know what fixed it but as long as it works.....

Last edited by scout7; 10-23-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2/ FOX ROM
Carrier: Page Plus and AT&T

explisiv is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to explisiv Send a message via MSN to explisiv Send a message via Yahoo to explisiv

how about a metro carrier cab, i have one. the xml needs to be set and thats about all..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom