View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 03:55 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoman View Post
I've changed to the Rhodium dialer for now. If the problem persists, then I'll undo the Diamond Tweak. It's been mentioned several times in this thread so I'm curious as to how Diamond Tweak is a GSM fix. I was trying to maximize battery life so I thought the tweak would help.
Here's a nice 12 page thread for some lite reading about the issue: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40427. It seems to be caused by the data disconnect tweak in those tweak programs (advanced config/diamond tweak). You can search and find more if you're inclined.