View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 02:23 PM
MrObvious
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

I'll try to help a little here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson5 View Post
Hi,

I'm having a little problem with sys 21073 build.

I'm not able to answer the phone! It says slide to answer or ignore but There is nothing to slide. Otherwise the phone is working great.

Oh sorry juste soft reseted the device and the slider is where it should be.
Are you using the Tachi or regular phone canvas? It seems the Tachi has some bugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Im on the 21869 rom and using wifi router i can see my battery percentage going down 1% every few seconds! the phone will only last about 30 minutes with wifi router running. I ran the battery saver settings cab but that didnt much help I guess. I have it charging but after 15 minutes or so the phone got so hot it quit charging and the battery percentage is dropping fast.
Did you plug it in? Is your battery overheating? What are you comparing this to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by explisiv View Post
I cant get any roms to work excet 6.1 roms on my diamond. i need 6.5.1 !!!! imma die without it!
What exactly doesn't work? On the little slidedown thing you chose 6.5.1 right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoman View Post
I have an issue with 4.0 and 4.1 23071. When I receive a call, I slide to answer. It actually takes up to 3 seconds for the call to actually connect. I hear static during this time. When the static goes away, that's when I know the call is connected, otherwise, I'm say Hello?...Hello? to nothing.
I am using the Diamond Tweak cab and the only setting I changed was the data disconnect after 1 minute. I've tried different radios and have had similar problems. Is this a known issue or is there a fix?

Thanks.
Get rid of the Tachi dialer. Overall I think it is just crap.