View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 02:54 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernoman View Post
I have an issue with 4.0 and 4.1 23071. When I receive a call, I slide to answer. It actually takes up to 3 seconds for the call to actually connect. I hear static during this time. When the static goes away, that's when I know the call is connected, otherwise, I'm say Hello?...Hello? to nothing.
I am using the Diamond Tweak cab and the only setting I changed was the data disconnect after 1 minute. I've tried different radios and have had similar problems. Is this a known issue or is there a fix?

Thanks.
Your issue is the Diamnd Tweak data disconnect. It is designed for GSM and causes the symptoms you describe when used on CDMA. You can search for more information on this, but I'd restore the data disconnect to default (there is a reg. settings that you can change to #777 or something, but I don't remember what it is specifically).