PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 04:58 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Dec 15 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.0, ROMs & Cabs

I am using the sprint touch pro radio.

I used groove rom for a while, but none of the ones here ... you want me to try one of your clean roms?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 12-16-2008, 05:10 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I am using the sprint touch pro radio.

I used groove rom for a while, but none of the ones here ... you want me to try one of your clean roms?
Try a clean one from the first page and let everyone know how it works for you....
I am running the 3.5 test2 rom, and crap, it's fast!!!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 12-16-2008, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Well actually give me a couple of more minutes and I'll have Test 3 up for testing

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon 4G (MoPho)

slmclarengt is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Well actually give me a couple of more minutes and I'll have Test 3 up for testing
Couple minutes up! It's 1:15PM and I want the Test3. Haha, just kidding; your ROM is very good and I'm still using Test1 I believe.

I hate the idea of constantly re-flashing even if PPCPIMBackup gets most things done...

Keep up the good work!

Slmclarengt
Old 12-16-2008, 05:20 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Calcu;

I am running test 2, and everytime i soft reset, it is hard reseting...Any idea why it is doing that?
Old 12-16-2008, 05:29 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Yup, it works on your sprint rom, so it's something that I'm missing when I build ... which is what I expected.

Thanks for all of yooz guyzez help. I'll keep trying. (I had my Mogul for more than a year and was too scared to flash it. Now my husband thinks I want to leave him so I can marry my phone. This is the worst addiction ever.)

Thanks again.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

az93civic is keeping up the good workaz93civic is keeping up the good work

Quote:

please take off the quickmenu, thanks... patiently waiting test3
Old 12-16-2008, 05:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff

Calcu,

I never really use your light or full roms, I always do the kitchen instead and I was just wondering if a new one is coming up soon...

Also, I used to add OEMs to the old kitchen (stuff you didn't have in there) and just cook my rom. With the new one, if I add anything, even the simplest things like for exemple the Mines Game for example, BuildOs will give me an error and not start (this oems used to work on the previous kitchen, just so you know).

When you have the time, can you lighten me up a little?

Thank you!
Old 12-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Calcu,

I never really use your light or full roms, I always do the kitchen instead and I was just wondering if a new one is coming up soon...

Also, I used to add OEMs to the old kitchen (stuff you didn't have in there) and just cook my rom. With the new one, if I add anything, even the simplest things like for exemple the Mines Game for example, BuildOs will give me an error and not start (this oems used to work on the previous kitchen, just so you know).

When you have the time, can you lighten me up a little?

Thank you!
what kinda of errors are you getting from buildos?
Old 12-16-2008, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Test 3 is up but AD at work took a dump so I'll answer the questions a little later
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom