PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 05:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tersoth View Post
I believe it is the updated package for the diamond2 keyboards. I got the hepatic feedback on the tf3d bar (when you click on a tab not when you slide) and in opera (when you click on links) after I changed the OEM that I was using. but I don't know how you turn it off.
Tersoth, thanks, that makes sense. I am using FingerKeyboard anyway so it won't be a big deal for me to roll back to EZInput.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Bonz ... I'm still on a rom from the 4.5 kitchen, waiting for all this stuff to settle out. And I'm not sure if my experience will mean anything in your case ... so if it doesn't help ...

HKLM\Software\Opera\Defaults ... there was a dword listed "VibrationEnabled". I changed it from 1 to 0 ... and the random vibration stopped. By the way, I do still use the vibration with the keyboard ...
Wmdunn, thanks for the tip. I changed the reg key but it doesn't affect the TouchFlo slider bar. I'm guessing that using an older HTC SIP is gonna fix it, as suggested above. Thanks again, though.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Hmmmm very strange.

I have a questions related to the new notifications. When i get a reminder notification, the font on the date and time is fine, but the font on the actual event label is so small i can't read it.

Anyone know if there is a registry setting that controls the font on the event reminders.
Here's the fix from XDA - just install the Rhodium Enhanced Menu, install the fix and soft reset the phone. This has only worked for me tho on ROMs that are 21000+
Attached Files
File Type: cab Notification Fix.cab (129.4 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:42 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Tersoth, thanks, that makes sense. I am using FingerKeyboard anyway so it won't be a big deal for me to roll back to EZInput.
Actually, rolling back the HTC SIP didn't fix it either. I still have the vibration in the TouchFlo slider. Anyone else have any luck with it?
Old 03-30-2009, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

jyxent is becoming a great contributor

I've noticed that Touch Response doesn't work with Touchpal if you have the Savage25rcracer sip selected. Using the Diamond-Touch Pro or the Merdinh sip, vibration with Touchpal seems to work fine.

Hopefully this helps if someone else is using Touchpal and the vibration doesn't work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

I really like the rhodium manila, but I still have a problem with the touch flo restarting every time I try to reply to a text by tapping the screen to open the rhodium text screen. I've tried xbod's cdma v2 fix to no avail. This is my only real problem with the manila. I can put up with the clock issue and the celsius temps on the calendar for awhile, but this text issue bugs the crap out of me. Any help out there?
Old 03-30-2009, 09:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
I really like the rhodium manila, but I still have a problem with the touch flo restarting every time I try to reply to a text by tapping the screen to open the rhodium text screen. I've tried xbod's cdma v2 fix to no avail. This is my only real problem with the manila. I can put up with the clock issue and the celsius temps on the calendar for awhile, but this text issue bugs the crap out of me. Any help out there?
With RC2.1 version of the kitchen, I don't have this issue. I think Calcu fixed that with a 1B fix from xbmod. I can send and view text message using the new interface without any crashing.

For the clock issue, I just picked a different time zone that is one hour ahead of me and it fixed everything else. For instance, i'm in Cali (GMT- and I chose my local city as Phoenix (-7) in world clock and calendar is working well along with time and stuff. Also, you need to turn off Auto time sync under Phone - Services.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:16 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

Try my ROM egriffin, you might like it >_>.

Bonz, I edited the tmobile clock but it showed up completely blank, I think I did something incorrect. I'll have to try again soon.

Donate if you like my work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:36 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Try my ROM egriffin, you might like it >_>.

Bonz, I edited the tmobile clock but it showed up completely blank, I think I did something incorrect. I'll have to try again soon.
OK, thanks for trying. I actually decided to roll back to HD manila for the time being anyway. I'll try again after 1d.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:38 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

I used the CFC editor and the original manila editor, everything looked correct, but I'm thinking I exported them wrong.

Anyone here familiar with these tools?
Old 03-30-2009, 09:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
I used the CFC editor and the original manila editor, everything looked correct, but I'm thinking I exported them wrong.

Anyone here familiar with these tools?
You might check with Showaco over at XDA. He is the guy that did some of the glass clock themes, etc, I think.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom