PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 11:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Nov 20 \ OS 5.2.20931 v3.1] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen, ROMs & Cab's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph0newh0re View Post
nice work homie using it on my 6.5 fufu putting it on my treo pro too
Huh??
Old 03-31-2009, 03:16 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Nextel

richie101883 is a n00b
Re: [ Dec 17 \ OS 5.2.19974 v3.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.1, ROMs & Cabs

Thanks...I was going nuts troubleshooting software issues!
Old 03-31-2009, 10:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond~>Samsung Moment~>HTC EVO!

vinscuzzy is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

anyone having trouble with mail2web this morning? I'm sure its on their end, just wanted to make sure before I started hard reseting and all that.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Actually, rolling back the HTC SIP didn't fix it either. I still have the vibration in the TouchFlo slider. Anyone else have any luck with it?
So it turns out that going back to Rhodium manila solved the vibration in the TouchFlo slider for me. It seems like something in the kitchen has a conflict if another manila is used and causes that vibration?

I would like to continue using the HD manila so if anyone has a guess as to what might be happening, please let me know. Thanks.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

On the reuploaded RC2.1, I had turned on the service for htcDevService.dll(new service from the Diamond\TP 2), which will cause the vibration feedback on the HD, because I was trying to find a way to turn off that specific vibration but since I couldn't, it will stay off again for now. If you want to turn it off in the OEM without deleting the whole reg key, just put a ; infront of it, like this,

;[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\htcDevService]

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Calkulin getting close on the TP kitchen by chance?
Old 03-31-2009, 02:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

This was asked earlier, but noone answered. On RC2.1 is anyone else having a problem when they go to edit a contact that they can't scroll through the whole list of information to change. Also the facebook and update photo links don't work, in the edit contact section. It's still fairly easy to get to the old windows interface to make some of those changes, would be nice though..
Old 03-31-2009, 02:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
This was asked earlier, but noone answered. On RC2.1 is anyone else having a problem when they go to edit a contact that they can't scroll through the whole list of information to change. Also the facebook and update photo links don't work, in the edit contact section. It's still fairly easy to get to the old windows interface to make some of those changes, would be nice though..
Yep contact scrolling is not working for me when editing contacts in RC2.1. I never had a facebook icon in my contact ALL so not sure how it will behave. I'm ok without the facebook stuff for now.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

I know there has been some interest in the TP2 side of things but I actually have a Daryelv HD 1.5 question. Has anybody been able to get the picture videos tab to show any images instead of the camera function. If not, which is the best HD to use? I tried cooking a TP2 rom but the bottom bar would get stuck on the programs tab ( it would say All Programs on the left and Remove on the right) and refuse to change upon changing tabs.This is literally the only thing I found wrong. I have been using the Sprint regular manila but I recently decided to jump up to the HD and i really like it. Also there seems to be a small problem with the custom weather in HD because when you try to scroll, the cities dissapear and then a few seconds later in will be at the end of the list. Please help if anybody has any fixes as I really don't want to go back to the regular manila. Otherwise great release Calcu, very stable and fast with great battery life.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

bottledg is a n00b

anyone else getting the message that the file cannot be found when trying to download the 4.6 beta 1 kitchen?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom