PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue
Carrier: Sprint

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Try my ROM egriffin, you might like it >_>.

Bonz, I edited the tmobile clock but it showed up completely blank, I think I did something incorrect. I'll have to try again soon.
intx, I did just try your rom and in fact, the text issue was resolved. Credit to you! Since you use calc's kitchen as i do, I should be able to recreate the same functioning rom built the way I like it. No offense to your great work, but I do like the ability calc gives us to tailor a rom just the way we like. Maybe, I'll re-download calc's kitchen and begin again...scientific method, lol
Old 03-30-2009, 10:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
With RC2.1 version of the kitchen, I don't have this issue. I think Calcu fixed that with a 1B fix from xbmod. I can send and view text message using the new interface without any crashing.

For the clock issue, I just picked a different time zone that is one hour ahead of me and it fixed everything else. For instance, i'm in Cali (GMT- and I chose my local city as Phoenix (-7) in world clock and calendar is working well along with time and stuff. Also, you need to turn off Auto time sync under Phone - Services.
Vboyz, thanks for the heads up on the RC2.1 revision. I thought I had the latest kitchen but I missed this upload! All my text issues are now resolved with a new rhodium rom from this kitchen. there is so much activity here that it is easy to miss a page or two, lol. As I stated, the time zone issue is an annoyance at most. We all know it will be resolved in an upcoming version (as long as I stay current with my downloads!).
Old 03-30-2009, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

I downloaded the most recent kitchen, cooked myself a ROM and flashed my phone... My phone will not boot up, stays stuck at the initial Touch Diamond screen. I did flash my phone to the original Sprint ROM before flashing to my cooked ROM, and I have tried reflashing my phone with the ROM I made multiple times - even tried cooking a different one with the same result. What am I doing wrong?
Old 03-30-2009, 10:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I downloaded the most recent kitchen, cooked myself a ROM and flashed my phone... My phone will not boot up, stays stuck at the initial Touch Diamond screen. I did flash my phone to the original Sprint ROM before flashing to my cooked ROM, and I have tried reflashing my phone with the ROM I made multiple times - even tried cooking a different one with the same result. What am I doing wrong?
Be sure to flash the Sprint "shipped" rom that's located in the stickies at the beginning of this section.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:47 PM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Be sure to flash the Sprint "shipped" rom that's located in the stickies at the beginning of this section.
That's the one I flashed to - it reset my radio and everything back to stock.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
That's the one I flashed to - it reset my radio and everything back to stock.
Hmmmm? No disrespect intended, but be absolutely sure you flashed "shipped" not "stock." The shipped rom will automatically reset your radio without your having to do it.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Hmmmm? No disrespect intended, but be absolutely sure you flashed "shipped" not "stock." The shipped rom will automatically reset your radio without your having to do it.
Yeah I did the shipped ROM - when I flashed it did automatically reset my radio. Here's the file name of the Sprint ROM I flashed to: RUU_VICTOR_C_SPRINT_WWE_PPST_1.09.651.5_Radio_1.00 .00F_NV_1.44_Ship.exe.

After I flashed it back to the shipped ROM and let everything run/set up, I even did a hard reset and cleared the storage to reset to make sure everything was back to original.

Last edited by chino331; 03-30-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Yeah I did the shipped ROM - when I flashed it did automatically reset my radio. Here's the file name of the Sprint ROM I flashed to: RUU_VICTOR_C_SPRINT_WWE_PPST_1.09.651.5_Radio_1.00 .00F_NV_1.44_Ship.exe.
Sounds like you did the right thing. When I got stuck with a similar, unresolvable problem, I asked for help at the flashing/unlocking site and indagroove saved my a$$. Sorry I can't be more helpful. good luck!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:04 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Sounds like you did the right thing. When I got stuck with a similar, unresolvable problem, I asked for help at the flashing/unlocking site and indagroove saved my a$$. Sorry I can't be more helpful. good luck!
It's cool, I appreciate the help - I'll check on the flashing/unlocking post. Thanks!
Old 03-30-2009, 11:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: treo pro and touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

ph0newh0re is a n00b
Re: [Nov 20 \ OS 5.2.20931 v3.1] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen, ROMs & Cab's

nice work homie using it on my 6.5 fufu putting it on my treo pro too

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom