PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Reboot and then install the updated Arcsoft first thing after the reset.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Do you have Touch Response installed? If so, you can find it under settings - system, and change the settings there.

That may be too simple of an answer, but it would be the first place i looked.
No, I am not using it. I don't have any vibration apps installed. It's something that my rom is causing.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Hmmmm very strange.

I have a questions related to the new notifications. When i get a reminder notification, the font on the date and time is fine, but the font on the actual event label is so small i can't read it.

Anyone know if there is a registry setting that controls the font on the event reminders.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:55 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Hmmmm very strange.

I have a questions related to the new notifications. When i get a reminder notification, the font on the date and time is fine, but the font on the actual event label is so small i can't read it.

Anyone know if there is a registry setting that controls the font on the event reminders.
Yeah... I saw it in the registry last night when I was looking around. I believe it was in the Software>HTC area... can't remember if it was HKCU or HKLM off the top of my head but it's in there.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

I believe it is the updated package for the diamond2 keyboards. I got the hepatic feedback on the tf3d bar (when you click on a tab not when you slide) and in opera (when you click on links) after I changed the OEM that I was using. but I don't know how you turn it off.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Another thing with the 4.5 builds and the ArcSoft is the (1) designation in the Camera application under the 'Resize Photo' key in the registry that offers to resize photos before sending via ArcSoft... changing that to (0) fixes the issue.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
No, I am not using it. I don't have any vibration apps installed. It's something that my rom is causing.
Bonz ... I'm still on a rom from the 4.5 kitchen, waiting for all this stuff to settle out. And I'm not sure if my experience will mean anything in your case ... so if it doesn't help ...

When I first loaded my rom, I had vibration happening sporadically. I had placed the updated keyboard in the rom, so like Tersoth, I thought the haptic feedback was causing it ... it wasn't. I searched through the registry, and found ...

HKLM\Software\Opera\Defaults ... there was a dword listed "VibrationEnabled". I changed it from 1 to 0 ... and the random vibration stopped. By the way, I do still use the vibration with the keyboard ...
Old 03-30-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

removed

Last edited by SOHKis; 03-30-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Alltel

OhioState87 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to OhioState87 Send a message via MSN to OhioState87

I searched this thread but didn't find anything. I'm using the Sprint (v1.2) manila cab and was wondering if there's any way to get rid of the "Sprint Music Store" in the TF3D Music tab. I've already searched this thread and was able to find out how to get rid of the Sprint logo on the home screen, and was wanting to do this too if it's possible.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hmmmm very strange.

Not sure if you found a fix yet or not, but there is a notification fix over on xda that took care of that problem for me.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom