View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 10:34 PM
egriffin
Regular 'Geeker

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
With RC2.1 version of the kitchen, I don't have this issue. I think Calcu fixed that with a 1B fix from xbmod. I can send and view text message using the new interface without any crashing.

For the clock issue, I just picked a different time zone that is one hour ahead of me and it fixed everything else. For instance, i'm in Cali (GMT- and I chose my local city as Phoenix (-7) in world clock and calendar is working well along with time and stuff. Also, you need to turn off Auto time sync under Phone - Services.
Vboyz, thanks for the heads up on the RC2.1 revision. I thought I had the latest kitchen but I missed this upload! All my text issues are now resolved with a new rhodium rom from this kitchen. there is so much activity here that it is easy to miss a page or two, lol. As I stated, the time zone issue is an annoyance at most. We all know it will be resolved in an upcoming version (as long as I stay current with my downloads!).