View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 10:41 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

I downloaded the most recent kitchen, cooked myself a ROM and flashed my phone... My phone will not boot up, stays stuck at the initial Touch Diamond screen. I did flash my phone to the original Sprint ROM before flashing to my cooked ROM, and I have tried reflashing my phone with the ROM I made multiple times - even tried cooking a different one with the same result. What am I doing wrong?