View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 09:10 PM
vboyz103
Halfway to VIP Status

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
I really like the rhodium manila, but I still have a problem with the touch flo restarting every time I try to reply to a text by tapping the screen to open the rhodium text screen. I've tried xbod's cdma v2 fix to no avail. This is my only real problem with the manila. I can put up with the clock issue and the celsius temps on the calendar for awhile, but this text issue bugs the crap out of me. Any help out there?
With RC2.1 version of the kitchen, I don't have this issue. I think Calcu fixed that with a 1B fix from xbmod. I can send and view text message using the new interface without any crashing.

For the clock issue, I just picked a different time zone that is one hour ahead of me and it fixed everything else. For instance, i'm in Cali (GMT- and I chose my local city as Phoenix (-7) in world clock and calendar is working well along with time and stuff. Also, you need to turn off Auto time sync under Phone - Services.