PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 03:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
There were some changes to the OEMdrivers folder to fix a issue I had with S2U2(keypad lights would not go off until I hit the power button), a different Voice Command and some other minor changes but if what you have now is running fine, then just download the new one and when your ready to flash again, use the new kitchen
Hey Cal, not sure if you notice the issues I'm having the posts, but the phone tab is not showing up in the phone options for the white "slide to answer". Are you having these issues? Thx!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Is the new YouTube version cab-able?

I tried to bring the OEM over to the 4.1 kitchen but I got conflicts.

Never tried it but I do know that the new version does depend on something in the OEMdrivers folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
Hey Calcu what do I need to change in the kitchen and where to change the start vista orb.
Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, it's in shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
how would i go about taking the picture mail cab, and just having it install in customizations? ( also get rid of the folder CABS, in the program list)

also, where does the file go for the startup animation?

thanks for the help!

You need to add the cab name in the config_operators file for it install during customizations. And to get rid of the cabs folder just delete the initflashfiles file or delete the files themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
Hey Cal, not sure if you notice the issues I'm having the posts, but the phone tab is not showing up in the phone options for the white "slide to answer". Are you having these issues? Thx!

Which S2A? Because I set my ringer in that tab every flash and it has been there for every S2A I tried

Old 01-19-2009, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

Woops need to read back furthure.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Never tried it but I do know that the new version does depend on something in the OEMdrivers folder
Thanks. I just noticed there is another recent thread with a request for this cab and it looks like Juggalo is working on one.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b

[/QUOTE]Which S2A? Because I set my ringer in that tab every flash and it has been there for every S2A I tried[/QUOTE]

Cal, this was in the preview, I'm going to try your release now, and I also notice that I've added my own g-alarm oem, while you also had it there. But it was the S2A that was already checked, the default one the "white slide to answer". It must be something with me, cuz now even the regular white phone canvas was doing the same thing. So I'm trying the released version now.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
Yay! aw, just for my birthday! your so nice!!
Happy birthday!

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)
Old 01-19-2009, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Is the final much different from preview 3? Enought that I should recook and flash?
I was going to ask the same question! I've been prepping the 4.2, p3 for my next ROM project. It looks like there are a few script changes and such, but I'm not sure if there's anything that impacts the performance or stability of a finshed ROM.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post
Happy birthday!

I actually missed that post lol So yes, Happy Birthday!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

For those that download already and want this OEM, it's Conflipper's Custom Manila Weather
Attached Files
File Type: zip Manila Options - Custom Weather.zip (496.1 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

steinerd is a n00b
Re: [ Jan 11 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Is this with 4.1 kitchen or the 4.2 preview with the new YouTube version?
4.2 preview 3 and not trying to blame the kitchen really just dont understand why i cant get past this problem. it only seems to pop up when i use the telus manila. think i might just cook one with the juggalox and be done with it lol its really starring to wear me down bones. i love the kitchen though calcu and gonna slap you a modest donation for 4.2 lotsa hard work there

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom