View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Is the new YouTube version cab-able?

I tried to bring the OEM over to the 4.1 kitchen but I got conflicts.

Never tried it but I do know that the new version does depend on something in the OEMdrivers folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
Hey Calcu what do I need to change in the kitchen and where to change the start vista orb.
Thanks

If I'm not mistaken, it's in shellres.192.dll.0409.mui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
how would i go about taking the picture mail cab, and just having it install in customizations? ( also get rid of the folder CABS, in the program list)

also, where does the file go for the startup animation?

thanks for the help!

You need to add the cab name in the config_operators file for it install during customizations. And to get rid of the cabs folder just delete the initflashfiles file or delete the files themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
Hey Cal, not sure if you notice the issues I'm having the posts, but the phone tab is not showing up in the phone options for the white "slide to answer". Are you having these issues? Thx!

Which S2A? Because I set my ringer in that tab every flash and it has been there for every S2A I tried