PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedin View Post
is the uninstall screen fixed
?

Did some testing and the issue looks to be with cabs that are installed through autorun, correct? Because one of mine does not show up when installed that way but if I uninstall it and reinstall it, it will show up, so I will try to downgrade the version and hopefully get it fixed for the final release

Old 02-26-2009, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Well I got 21018 running now but I'll test it the whole day for stability and if no problems arise, the final should be up tonight or tomorrow

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tuch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

psyko_chewbacca is a n00b

Hi calcu, I really like the release candidate so far. I have to report a bug that have been present for a couple of time in your roms.

TouchFLO3D can't retreive weather information... In your current release candidate it's always telling me 32 degrees celsius and clear sky but beleive me we're really far from those hot days.

Could you please look into this?

Thank you!
Old 02-26-2009, 11:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyko_chewbacca View Post
Hi calcu, I really like the release candidate so far. I have to report a bug that have been present for a couple of time in your roms.

TouchFLO3D can't retreive weather information... In your current release candidate it's always telling me 32 degrees celsius and clear sky but beleive me we're really far from those hot days.

Could you please look into this?

Thank you!
Weather has always, and is still working fine for me.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

weather works fine for me too
Old 02-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

+1 weather works for me. Speaking of weather, I live in an area that is not listed in the weather database. I've always cooked in the weather database editor and added my town. Can I do this with the custom weather file in calc's rom? I've never tried to use it before. Thanks in advance for your help!

BTW, Calc, battery life with the current release is amazing!!

Last edited by egriffin; 02-26-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:54 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Is the 33716 phone canvas the same one that JMZ posted?
Old 02-26-2009, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: att

mikejfrd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Well I got 21018 running now but I'll test it the whole day for stability and if no problems arise, the final should be up tonight or tomorrow

CALC how did you get mms to work the way it does with your rom? I installed the lastest mms in cab form to a base rom that did not have sprint pic mail, and I can not get the mms to work the way it does in your rom.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Is the 33716 phone canvas the same one that JMZ posted?

No, that one is from the official Sprint ROM, I haven't messed with the GSM version yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejfrd View Post
CALC how did you get mms to work the way it does with your rom? I installed the lastest mms in cab form to a base rom that did not have sprint pic mail, and I can not get the mms to work the way it does in your rom.

You probably missing some settings, post the cab and I'll edit it to work
Old 02-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by creedin View Post
oit seems to have helped. how much rom memory do you have in total. i have say about like 97 mb
Yep I have about 97mb after flashing...let me try to flash back to stock rom and see if it helps.

Just curious, why is it corrupted at the first? and why flashing back to stock helps?

Strange!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom