PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 01:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: att

mikejfrd is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
No, that one is from the official Sprint ROM, I haven't messed with the GSM version yet

You probably missing some settings, post the cab and I'll edit it to work

THANK YOU!!

I just found and tried this cab that I attached and it's finally letting me send pics similar to how it worked in ur previous rom. If you get a chance to look at it and make sure everything is there, that would be awesome!! I guess all of this will be solved when you release your new rom, but until then I'm trying to get everything working. For some odd reason I could not get youtube to work on your previous rom?

Thanks again.
Attached Files
File Type: zip sprintmms-rev.zip (2.02 MB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I see the 4.4RC is up but honestly beta 3 is running SO PERFECTLY I'm scared to muss it up at this point lol! it's just that good!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-26-2009, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

az93civic is keeping up the good workaz93civic is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
I see the 4.4RC is up but honestly beta 3 is running SO PERFECTLY I'm scared to muss it up at this point lol! it's just that good!

just wait there is going to be another version too
Telus Diamond Radio V1.04.05V
Old 02-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
I always like bleeding-edge stuff for some reason...the newer it is the more I like it.
Old 02-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
I always like bleeding-edge stuff for some reason...the newer it is the more I like it.
me too i'm all for edges and hemmoraging , it just makes me dizzy trying to think how much more gooder it can get than this! lol
Old 02-26-2009, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejfrd View Post
THANK YOU!!

I just found and tried this cab that I attached and it's finally letting me send pics similar to how it worked in ur previous rom. If you get a chance to look at it and make sure everything is there, that would be awesome!! I guess all of this will be solved when you release your new rom, but until then I'm trying to get everything working. For some odd reason I could not get youtube to work on your previous rom?

Thanks again.

That's the same version I have, post the new one you found. As for youtube, I found the cause of it not working sometimes, it was a couple of modulated files it didn't like, so I have yet to break it in the v4.4 kitchen since I fixed it

Old 02-26-2009, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by az93civic View Post
just wait there is going to be another version too

Yeah and I think I found the cause of voice command not working properly, so hopefully that's fixed also
Old 02-26-2009, 03:14 PM
Post Master General

awesome, thanks calcu!
Old 02-26-2009, 03:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Links below

Last edited by Calkulin; 02-26-2009 at 04:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Awesome, thanks Calcu!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom