PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

@ drybonz, i'll try a different manilla tonight... i have a feeling your right that it might be the culprit.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Next time I flash I'll use the Telus manila(I'm using Verizon for now) and see if I can come up with a answer for that

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

steinerd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Next time I flash I'll use the Telus manila(I'm using Verizon for now) and see if I can come up with a answer for that
Thanks any help you can provide is greatly appreciated... I like the landscape choices on the telus manila... also the dark basic theme. so if that is the problem it would be great to somehow fix it lol... I wonder... do you think using Telus as a carrier option along with the manila might make a diff? prob not cause it does not seem to matter that I choose sprint as a carrier option with verizon manila and it worked fine... got 2 phones one for my ole lady and one for me.... thanks god she likes the verizon manila cause she is big time you-tuber lol
Old 01-19-2009, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tuch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

psyko_chewbacca is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
For those that download already and want this OEM, it's Conflipper's Custom Manila Weather
Hi, what this addon do? Does it change the cities database? Is it good for people living in Canada?

Thanks for your hard work on your roms by the way Calcu!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Hey Calcu -

I downloaded Sprint BasePlus 4.2 and everything works great, runs fast.

I have a few questions however:

I appear to have a different manilla than Sprint normally comes with (I'm assuming it's the Telus Manilla). Which I'm fine with, seems to run fine, just wondering if that was your intent?

I don't like that last two tabs and wanted to remove them, thought TF3D Config was in your BasePlus Roms, it doesn't appear to be in there. I always have a hard time finding cabs and keeping up to date with the current ones. And of course I always fear a certain cab breaks certain other things. So I usually try to find a ROM that is all put together or at least has all the apps I might need already installed so I don't have to go breaking things!

AdobePDF, Advanced Config, ClearTemp, Diamond TF3D Config
Diamond Tweak, Games, Flip It, Google Maps, PocketRAR
Spb Screenshot, Touch Response, Windows Live

Anyway, I'll look for the TF3D Config. Only other thing I need to track down, is the BT Toggle I've been seeing in some of the newer ROMs around here, love that feature.

OH, one more thing, is the Black Dialer and SPB Skin work on 4.2 Sprint BasePlus? I love the look of the Black dialer and calculator.

Thanks!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:55 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

With this new kitchen and in the previews ... I guess since the leaked Sprint ROM ... ring+vibrate won't hold through a sof reset. I change the reg key that controls this (HKCU>Control Panel>Sounds>RingTone0>Script av0pw3r) to av0pr. I've been doing this since GrooveROM with no problems. Now, the change won't stick. All of my other reg edits take just fine (using MemMaid and waiting 60 sec. before reset).

I also change the ring+vibrate in the settings and it doesn't stick either. It's always back to just ring after a soft reset.

I thought it might have to do with the new s2a phone canvas, so I went back to the old phone canvas I was using before. It didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 01-19-2009, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
With this new kitchen and in the previews ... I guess since the leaked Sprint ROM ... ring+vibrate won't hold through a sof reset. I change the reg key that controls this (HKCU>Control Panel>Sounds>RingTone0>Script av0pw3r) to av0pr. I've been doing this since GrooveROM with no problems. Now, the change won't stick. All of my other reg edits take just fine (using MemMaid and waiting 60 sec. before reset).

I also change the ring+vibrate in the settings and it doesn't stick either. It's always back to just ring after a soft reset.

I thought it might have to do with the new s2a phone canvas, so I went back to the old phone canvas I was using before. It didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?
The first time it happened to me I was like.. I swear I changed my phone to vibrate, not ring. But figured "maybe" I forgot or didnt' save or whatever. But just verified it was on VIBRATE, did a soft reset and now it's back to RING. So I can confirm there is some sort of save issue going on.

I have only added:

ROAMING.cab
Skyfire.cab

That's it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The custom weather adds lots more cities as stock ones without having to use the weather database editor.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: THC Touch Diamond

mmmtacos is just getting started

Anybody else having problems with the phone constantly reinstalling and recallibrating the settings after you reboot?

I reflashed and then drove to work, i'll try to reflash again tonight maybe something didn't take.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

New S2A has been creating issues with almost every new roms with leaked sprint contents inside...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom