PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F
Carrier: Sprint

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
The tethering fix is there, you just have to change it from phone as modem to Sprint.

Does anyone even use phone as modem anymore? So I can just remove it from the kitchen
Anyway to include that as an option? I don't want to hard reset one day and then forget to switch PAM... lol
Old 01-21-2009, 05:33 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

So, I used the ringer fix cab you posted, and it fixed the registry problem not holding the vibrate option. Then I put the OEM in the kitchen and made a new ROM. That didn't seem to fix anything and I had the same vibrate issue ... and just used the cab again. Then, today my ringer doesn't make any sound. I hard reset and ran the ringer fix cab again. My phone is great again.

I'm just mentioning this so it can be addressed in the next kitchen. Also, I used the old dialer in one of my flashes and the s2a in one and had the same issues. Hope this helps.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 01-21-2009, 05:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've searched and can't find an answer to my problem. Is there a way to add Second Today to the built-in HTC quickmenu Exclusion list without having to add the larger more cumbersome version in the kitchen?

Last edited by opuscroakus; 01-21-2009 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nitefall is just getting started

I have had a problem since the begining of trying to find out how to get landscape to work in manilla can anyone point me in the right direction. I have searched also just not sure if I'm searching the right terms
Old 01-21-2009, 06:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond(Victor)

360discgolf is keeping up the good work360discgolf is keeping up the good work

[QUOTE=Calcu;655798]Flash a stock ROM first then try again as suggested

Trying to take every precaution this time. I removed any previously used kitchen from my pc, restart computer, Downloaded new kitchen, restarted computer, flashed leaked stock rom, hard reset after initial boot.

After that process I built my new rom, flashed, and hard reset after the initial boot.

I'm about to set up my sync relationships and load my PIM data.

I'll report back on how things are working just for FYI purposes.

"Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game.
In the deed the glory."
Old 01-21-2009, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
So, I used the ringer fix cab you posted, and it fixed the registry problem not holding the vibrate option. Then I put the OEM in the kitchen and made a new ROM. That didn't seem to fix anything and I had the same vibrate issue ... and just used the cab again. Then, today my ringer doesn't make any sound. I hard reset and ran the ringer fix cab again. My phone is great again.

I'm just mentioning this so it can be addressed in the next kitchen. Also, I used the old dialer in one of my flashes and the s2a in one and had the same issues. Hope this helps.

Redownload the current kitchen because as soon as I posted the cab, I reuploaded the current kitchen with the fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
I've searched and can't find an answer to my problem. Is there a way to add Second Today to the built-in HTC quickmenu Exclusion list without having to add the larger more cumbersome version in the kitchen?

Go into options in quickmenu and then exclude to add it or just add it to the rgu of the quickmenu OEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
I have had a problem since the begining of trying to find out how to get landscape to work in manilla can anyone point me in the right direction. I have searched also just not sure if I'm searching the right terms

If you have the ROM, just enable Flip It

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

djpsyco is keeping up the good workdjpsyco is keeping up the good work

I am on TELUS, everyting works perfectly except one thing:

When I connect the headset that came with my Diamond, and make a phone call, I can hear the other party but they can't hear me.

I tried my headset on a touche pro with stock rom and everything works perfectly. I never had this problem with other ROMs

Anyone else has this problem?

Last edited by djpsyco; 01-22-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

triggerman53 is keeping up the good worktriggerman53 is keeping up the good work

The link tells me my key expired and redirects me back to the first page.Can someone help?
Old 01-21-2009, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggerman53 View Post
The link tells me my key expired and redirects me back to the first page.Can someone help?
Refresh the image and go back to the download page. It counts down 20 seconds and be quick to hit download, it only gives you a couple seconds before it will expire and send you back again.

If I helped, give me a thanks!

Old 01-22-2009, 12:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond(Victor)

360discgolf is keeping up the good work360discgolf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360discgolf View Post
I would love to use this kitchen, but I have some serious issues when I flash a rom that I have built. (Open Camera, but can't close without soft reset. Freeze on TF3D. Freeze on Opera. Freeze on Slide to Answer. After charging over night got the white screen of death) the wierd thing is the next time I try to duplicate the problem it's not there, but another one arises. I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong. Here are the steps I follow if anyone would like to offer advice...

1) Download latest Diamond 21109 Kitchen
2) Open Calc's Kitchen.CMD
3) Perform Step 1 Build a ROM.
4) Allow Kitchen to run the full batch of tools
5) Flash new ROM.
6) Initial Boot Setup, Allow configurations to run, hard reset, and repeat initial boot and configs.

At this point in my previous flashing experience I'm normally good to go and can add my PIM info.

I have had similar issues flashing from Juicy 4.x roms to Calc and from MM4.x roms to calc.

My only idea is to flash back to the stock sprint rom in the attempt to start clean.

By the way Juicy and MightyROMS work great, I just want to build something a little more custom to my taste.
So I flashed back to the Leaked Sprint ROM before building and flashing my new Calcu. I'm happy to report that I'm not experiencing any of the previous issues I've encountered. I think I'm good to go, and more importantly, I'm definitely enjoying my Calcu kitchen cooked ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom