View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 06:04 PM
marcjen
Regular 'Geeker

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
With this new kitchen and in the previews ... I guess since the leaked Sprint ROM ... ring+vibrate won't hold through a sof reset. I change the reg key that controls this (HKCU>Control Panel>Sounds>RingTone0>Script av0pw3r) to av0pr. I've been doing this since GrooveROM with no problems. Now, the change won't stick. All of my other reg edits take just fine (using MemMaid and waiting 60 sec. before reset).

I also change the ring+vibrate in the settings and it doesn't stick either. It's always back to just ring after a soft reset.

I thought it might have to do with the new s2a phone canvas, so I went back to the old phone canvas I was using before. It didn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?
The first time it happened to me I was like.. I swear I changed my phone to vibrate, not ring. But figured "maybe" I forgot or didnt' save or whatever. But just verified it was on VIBRATE, did a soft reset and now it's back to RING. So I can confirm there is some sort of save issue going on.

I have only added:

ROAMING.cab
Skyfire.cab

That's it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.