View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 05:55 PM
marcjen
Regular 'Geeker

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Hey Calcu -

I downloaded Sprint BasePlus 4.2 and everything works great, runs fast.

I have a few questions however:

I appear to have a different manilla than Sprint normally comes with (I'm assuming it's the Telus Manilla). Which I'm fine with, seems to run fine, just wondering if that was your intent?

I don't like that last two tabs and wanted to remove them, thought TF3D Config was in your BasePlus Roms, it doesn't appear to be in there. I always have a hard time finding cabs and keeping up to date with the current ones. And of course I always fear a certain cab breaks certain other things. So I usually try to find a ROM that is all put together or at least has all the apps I might need already installed so I don't have to go breaking things!

AdobePDF, Advanced Config, ClearTemp, Diamond TF3D Config
Diamond Tweak, Games, Flip It, Google Maps, PocketRAR
Spb Screenshot, Touch Response, Windows Live

Anyway, I'll look for the TF3D Config. Only other thing I need to track down, is the BT Toggle I've been seeing in some of the newer ROMs around here, love that feature.

OH, one more thing, is the Black Dialer and SPB Skin work on 4.2 Sprint BasePlus? I love the look of the Black dialer and calculator.

Thanks!