PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmtacos View Post
Anybody else having problems with the phone constantly reinstalling and recallibrating the settings after you reboot?

I reflashed and then drove to work, i'll try to reflash again tonight maybe something didn't take.
nah that's a new issue afaik....

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-19-2009, 07:09 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
Hey Calcu -

I downloaded Sprint BasePlus 4.2 and everything works great, runs fast.

I have a few questions however:

I appear to have a different manilla than Sprint normally comes with (I'm assuming it's the Telus Manilla). Which I'm fine with, seems to run fine, just wondering if that was your intent?

I don't like that last two tabs and wanted to remove them, thought TF3D Config was in your BasePlus Roms, it doesn't appear to be in there. I always have a hard time finding cabs and keeping up to date with the current ones. And of course I always fear a certain cab breaks certain other things. So I usually try to find a ROM that is all put together or at least has all the apps I might need already installed so I don't have to go breaking things!

AdobePDF, Advanced Config, ClearTemp, Diamond TF3D Config
Diamond Tweak, Games, Flip It, Google Maps, PocketRAR
Spb Screenshot, Touch Response, Windows Live

Anyway, I'll look for the TF3D Config. Only other thing I need to track down, is the BT Toggle I've been seeing in some of the newer ROMs around here, love that feature.

OH, one more thing, is the Black Dialer and SPB Skin work on 4.2 Sprint BasePlus? I love the look of the Black dialer and calculator.

Thanks!
If you want to change the Telus manila to something else, download the cab in the 2nd post in this thread, and it will change your TouchFlo.

As for the BlueTooth toogle, I have attatched the exe to this post.

Just another way to do it, if you use QuickMenu, it has controls for bluetooth and WiFi in the start menu. Just another way to go about it.

But here is the BTOnOff.exe program. Drop this onto your start menu, and your good to go!
Attached Files
File Type: zip BTOnOff.zip (3.1 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
If you want to change the Telus manila to something else, download the cab in the 2nd post in this thread, and it will change your TouchFlo.

As for the BlueTooth toogle, I have attatched the exe to this post.

Just another way to do it, if you use QuickMenu, it has controls for bluetooth and WiFi in the start menu. Just another way to go about it.

But here is the BTOnOff.exe program. Drop this onto your start menu, and your good to go!
Thanks for the BT!!

I have downloaded Diamond Tweak and TF3D Config and corrected my tab issues and the left soft key issue (not really issue, more preference).

I don't want to change Manilla's in fear of breaking S2A or Tabs/etc. And to me, it's not THAT big of a deal, I was more curious if it was intended. Every Calcu Sprint Kitchen has used the Sprint Manilla and I do kinda prefer it as it's colorful, less drab like the Telus. But in the end not something I'm overly worried about.

Only issue for me now is the "ringer" on the phone not saving on Soft Reset.

Thanks again for the BT Toggle, you rock!

Old 01-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmtacos View Post
Anybody else having problems with the phone constantly reinstalling and recallibrating the settings after you reboot?

I reflashed and then drove to work, i'll try to reflash again tonight maybe something didn't take.
If this keeps happening, I recommend flashing the "shipped" rom and radio. This always clears up flashing errors and conflicts for me. Then you can reflash a custom rom. Works for me!
Old 01-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: THC Touch Diamond

mmmtacos is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
If this keeps happening, I recommend flashing the "shipped" rom and radio. This always clears up flashing errors and conflicts for me. Then you can reflash a custom rom. Works for me!
i just backed up my rom from a .exe i found on my internal storage of a previous Juicy ROM, and then hard reset and everything seems good, how weird, thanks.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

ratman24 is keeping up the good workratman24 is keeping up the good work
Talking Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

thx againg i will be trying this out great work
Old 01-19-2009, 08:00 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
New S2A has been creating issues with almost every new roms with leaked sprint contents inside...
What kind of issues? I haven't seen any yet..
Old 01-19-2009, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
What kind of issues? I haven't seen any yet..
Every few hrs up to 24 hrs of a soft/hard reset defaulting to no sound in one issue. And thats not just me, everyone who has built a new rom with new s2a with leaked ccontent are having users with these issues.......
Old 01-19-2009, 08:15 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
Every few hrs up to 24 hrs of a soft/hard reset defaulting to no sound in one issue. And thats not just me, everyone who has built a new rom with new s2a with leaked ccontent are having users with these issues.......
grooveROM is based entirely from the leaked Sprint ROM, and includes the black S2A, but none of my users have reported that issue. I just fixed all the issues that users have reported, and it's available for download now, if you wanna try.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
grooveROM is based entirely from the leaked Sprint ROM, and includes the black S2A, but none of my users have reported that issue. I just fixed all the issues that users have reported, and it's available for download now, if you wanna try.
Thanks going to do that now, will report back is so need to be.....=D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom