PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond~>Samsung Moment~>HTC EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

vinscuzzy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazment View Post
Well first thing I noticed is that none of the tabs in the slider show up... Only blocks of white rectangles appear. I soft reset the phone and its still the same.... Did I do something wrong?
Im having the same issue. I built my own first and used the Daryelv HD manila and had the white boxes instead of tabs, then I downloaded and flashed the 4.4 ROM and had the same issue. Maybe a stock flash will help?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Can't get a GPS lock on my 4.4 beta 2 build. Anyone else?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:11 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Weird bug... Resco Explorer will not run on my 4.4 beta 2 build. Gonna hard reset and try again.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond~>Samsung Moment~>HTC EVO!

vinscuzzy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Can't get a GPS lock on my 4.4 beta 2 build. Anyone else?
I got a GPS lock using googlemaps.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

GPS working fine tho? Cause if so, I'll post Beta 3 with the fixes so far and as for the PowerOff Warning, I got a nice surprise waiting

Old 02-24-2009, 10:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Weird bug... Resco Explorer will not run on my 4.4 beta 2 build. Gonna hard reset and try again.

I always use Resco(installs as a cab on mine) but it's not the 2008 version tho. As for the GPS issue, what app?
Old 02-24-2009, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
I always use Resco(installs as a cab on mine) but it's not the 2008 version tho. As for the GPS issue, what app?
I am using Resco 2008. It installs from a cab in my Sashimi auto install directory. It's the same one I always use. Not launching though for some reason.

As for GPS it is Live Search and TomTom. Can't get a lock using either.

*edit* I have a theory on the Resco problem... if so it is a problem on my end.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I am using Resco 2008. It installs from a cab in my Sashimi auto install directory. It's the same one I always use. Not launching though for some reason.

As for GPS it is Live Search and TomTom. Can't get a lock using either.

*edit* I have a theory on the Resco problem... if so it is a problem on my end.
Try changing the gps settings in live to intermediate driver. Chosing the actual port seems to fail. Can't help with Tom Tom as I use iGO.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:41 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by citats View Post
Try changing the gps settings in live to intermediate driver. Chosing the actual port seems to fail. Can't help with Tom Tom as I use iGO.
Newest version of Live defaults to windows control instead of the manual port. Problem is also in TomTom indicates it is a general GPS problem. Could be something in my area though, I guess.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero - Freshified :)

gazment is keeping up the good workgazment is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to gazment Send a message via Yahoo to gazment

Calcu I love how your so quick with the updates. Any chance v4.4 beta 3 fixes the missing icons (white squares) on the slider.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom