PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Just wanted to say: Calcu, you are awsome! Glad to have a heavy developer like you still going strong for us Diamond PPCGeeks! First, with the kitchen, and now being one of the only supporters of the new Manila?! Simply awsome! Keep bringing the innovations!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage25rcracer View Post
SWEET looking forward to it

here is the wmreloc. mod for ur kitchen ive been using ur kitchen for 21169 all week

Thanks, I'll play with it even tho I wasn't getting any G'reloc errors on my 21169

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

I flashed and played around with the 21169 ROM for a little while. I dont know if I can get use to the titaniam platform....hmm...

I like it though. It's crisp, clean and very user friendly.

It needs to be sped up quite a bit, it's barely useable with the amount of lag. Beta IS beta though, and cudos to you for putting it all together...
Old 03-06-2009, 10:24 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Hey Calcu,

How come your screen shot says copyright 2008, when the other 21018 roms say 2009?:

Old 03-06-2009, 10:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

steinerd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Thanks, I'll play with it even tho I wasn't getting any G'reloc errors on my 21169
Calc, no errors for me but noticed that the office files and remote desktop files were missing from the 21169 beta sys you posted, I copied them over from the 20771 sys and they worked fine. also I can't seem to get quick gps to launch using the 21169 sys with the 4.5 beta 2 kitchen... must be something simple I am sure just can't easily figure it out.

Hey understand that you prob have not really dug in to hard on it yet but runs great for me so far.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond~>Samsung Moment~>HTC EVO!

vinscuzzy is becoming a great contributor

Using thebeta 2 kitchen is anyone else having problems with SIP selector? Meaning the little arrow next to keyboard in the bottom bar. When I hit it, nothing happens. I looked to see if SIPGT_app.exe was running and it is. Im choosing the default EZinput diamond/touch pro SIP in BuildOS and Im using the Daryelv HD manila. I tried both Manila HD engines, and still nothing helps. Is anyone else seeing this?
Old 03-06-2009, 11:01 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinscuzzy View Post
Using thebeta 2 kitchen is anyone else having problems with SIP selector? Meaning the little arrow next to keyboard in the bottom bar. When I hit it, nothing happens. I looked to see if SIPGT_app.exe was running and it is. Im choosing the default EZinput diamond/touch pro SIP in BuildOS and Im using the Daryelv HD manila. I tried both Manila HD engines, and still nothing helps. Is anyone else seeing this?
I'm using the same SIP with no manila ... my SIP selector does nothing either. I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention 'cause I only use the qwerty keyboard anyway. So, I doubt it's the manila. Do you have any of the old kitchens you can pull an old OEM for the SIP from?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 03-06-2009, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond~>Samsung Moment~>HTC EVO!

vinscuzzy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I'm using the same SIP with no manila ... my SIP selector does nothing either. I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention 'cause I only use the qwerty keyboard anyway. So, I doubt it's the manila. Do you have any of the old kitchens you can pull an old OEM for the SIP from?
Yeah, Ill try that. I just built another with the savage25rcracer SIP and hitting the little arrow did bring up the option to change keyboards, but it was the old windows selector. Not the big finger friendly one. SIPGT_app.exe was not in the windows folder so Im sure this is why. Ill pull the old OEM from 4.4a and see if it helps.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

megapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmegapinky is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hi Calcu, i install this version and has the missing icons, but now i have two "in call recorder"

sorry about poor english
Attached Files
File Type: cab DiyPDA InCall Recorder.cab (542.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

any1 else lose there txt msg ringers?

i had them yesterday afternoon after flashing with a beta 2 i made, about 15 txt later all it does is vibrate. tryed soft reseting, changing the ringer and all it does now is vibe.

gonna hard reset and try it again now that im back home.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom