PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
any1 else lose there txt msg ringers?

i had them yesterday afternoon after flashing with a beta 2 i made, about 15 txt later all it does is vibrate. tryed soft reseting, changing the ringer and all it does now is vibe.

gonna hard reset and try it again now that im back home.
i also have this problem. but i am on the beta 1. it just stops alerting you, aside from the vibrate. after a soft reset, its working again for abou 15 texts, then off it goes.....
Old 03-07-2009, 01:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
i also have this problem. but i am on the beta 1. it just stops alerting you, aside from the vibrate. after a soft reset, its working again for abou 15 texts, then off it goes.....
yup i had that problem on beta 1 as well.

i made a new beta 2 rom with the stock manilla instead of the TP2 manilla and so far after about 50 txts so far its still ringing.

i wouldnt think the TP2 manilla was the real cause of it but going back to the stock manilla seems to have fixed it for me.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond~>Samsung Moment~>HTC EVO!

vinscuzzy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I'm using the same SIP with no manila ... my SIP selector does nothing either. I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention 'cause I only use the qwerty keyboard anyway. So, I doubt it's the manila. Do you have any of the old kitchens you can pull an old OEM for the SIP from?
Ok, I pulled the default diamond/touch pro SIP OEM from the 4.4a kitchen and it fixed the problem. The SIP selector now works properly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2009, 04:05 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Internet sharing seems to be broken in beta kitchen 20771 with generic carrier. The connect button is greyed out and never connects. I tried replacing it with internet sharing from 21018, but no luck.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Almost a VIP

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

how did everyones time change go?

mine now registers a TIME ZONE ahead of mine....even when switched back to the right one, it will change itself back to the wrong one. haev hard reset a few times, same result.
going to flash back to stock to hope it fixes it.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
how did everyones time change go?

mine now registers a TIME ZONE ahead of mine....even when switched back to the right one, it will change itself back to the wrong one. haev hard reset a few times, same result.
going to flash back to stock to hope it fixes it.
Mine didn't go forward at all. Just stayed the same.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

timtlm is keeping up the good worktimtlm is keeping up the good worktimtlm is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Internet sharing seems to be broken in beta kitchen 20771 with generic carrier. The connect button is greyed out and never connects. I tried replacing it with internet sharing from 21018, but no luck.
Is the connection name on your phone "Sprint"? If it isn't Sprint, then connect button will be greyed out. Since it is a generic carrier, the default name when you flash the ROM may be DATA instead of Sprint.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Mine didn't go forward at all. Just stayed the same.
hmm, if you change the time to the right one, and soft reset does it go back to the wrong one?

well i dont have my stock NBH on my internal storage anymore, so ill have to wait till i get off work to do it.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
hmm, if you change the time to the right one, and soft reset does it go back to the wrong one?

well i dont have my stock NBH on my internal storage anymore, so ill have to wait till i get off work to do it.
No... after I set it and soft reset it sticks. It just didn't do it automatically.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

i have the same problem as soon as I restart my phone it goes to eastern time and when I change it to central it ill go back to eastern when I reset it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom