View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 11:01 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinscuzzy View Post
Using thebeta 2 kitchen is anyone else having problems with SIP selector? Meaning the little arrow next to keyboard in the bottom bar. When I hit it, nothing happens. I looked to see if SIPGT_app.exe was running and it is. Im choosing the default EZinput diamond/touch pro SIP in BuildOS and Im using the Daryelv HD manila. I tried both Manila HD engines, and still nothing helps. Is anyone else seeing this?
I'm using the same SIP with no manila ... my SIP selector does nothing either. I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention 'cause I only use the qwerty keyboard anyway. So, I doubt it's the manila. Do you have any of the old kitchens you can pull an old OEM for the SIP from?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...