PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
That's one issue I have forgotten all about since all the cabs I install show up. I'll try taking a look at it again but send me a cab that doesn't show up so I can test with that one
the only ones that show up on mine at windows live, and amiga invasion

ive used total command, mundu radio, starplay, s2u2, google maps, icbm, resco stuff, phm regedit... all of these do not show up in both touch pro and diamond roms
Old 02-24-2009, 11:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

What's the difference between the two 33633 SIPs in beta 3?
Old 02-24-2009, 11:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

The Diamond\TP one has no arrows and the Touch HD one does

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:39 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
The Diamond\TP has no arrows and the Touch HD one does
Do these include the "no arrows in landscape" changes recently posted in the JMZ thread also?
Old 02-24-2009, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

just checkint where you able to solve the keyboard issue on the diamond/tp2
Old 02-24-2009, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero - Freshified :)

gazment is keeping up the good workgazment is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to gazment Send a message via Yahoo to gazment

Oh... I knew i'd be pleasantly suprised if I stuck around. Good work on v4.4 beta 3. So far its running great. I'll keep you posted.

Edit: I just turned the phone off and turned it back on by holding the power key and selecting [shut down]. And the phone makes me reconfigure the touch screen and then it reinstalls all of the customizations just like if I were to do a hard reset.

Edit x2: Well I can't recreate the problem, so I don't know maybe its just a one time glitch.

Last edited by gazment; 02-24-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Do these include the "no arrows in landscape" changes recently posted in the JMZ thread also?

No since that was just posted and I haven't had a chance to test it yet but if it works, I will include it

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkotoric View Post
just checkint where you able to solve the keyboard issue on the diamond/tp2

I haven't began to even look at that yet but I'll get to it shortly

Last edited by Calkulin; 02-24-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazment View Post
Oh... I knew i'd be pleasantly suprised if I stuck around. Good work on v4.4 beta 3. So far its running great. I'll keep you posted.

Good to know, I updated that manila last minute and didn't even test it, so go figure the one time I don't, it has problems but oh well, that's what Beta's are for
Old 02-24-2009, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazment View Post

Edit: I just turned the phone off and turned it back on by holding the power key and selecting [shut down]. And the phone makes me reconfigure the touch screen and then it reinstalls all of the customizations just like if I were to do a hard reset.

Edit x2: Well I can't recreate the problem, so I don't know maybe its just a one time glitch.
omg every build i did with my new diamond would do that, i thot i messed up, but maybe its a glitch in the kitchen? the touch pro 2 keyboard with no arrows its beautiful
Old 02-25-2009, 12:01 AM
VIP Member

Beta 3 - Well, I found the nice suprise regarding power off. I won't spoil it for everyone else but it is very nice, Calc!

Also, the calculator graphical glitches have been fixed in the OEM. No need to overwrite with the cab.

Will report more as I find it...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom