PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 04:53 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 30 ] [ v5 ] [ 23001 \ 21051 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Not for me. I think myunspace is down.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 06-30-2009, 05:01 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey while we are waiting, anyone know the reg edit that stops the drop down box in sms when you type the letter of the contact? I like using it from my keyboard and not the stock dop down. Ill keep looking but have had a hard time finding it.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:05 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Myunspace is back up.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Am I correct in the idea that if I find the OEM of a program I want to include in the ROM I just have to place it in the OEM folder in the kitchen and it will then be selectable in buildOS?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 06-30-2009, 05:18 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Well I tried Titanium for bit but I just like the graphics and design of Rhodium. Is there a way to get the new start menu and BT Setup along with Rhodium on a 6.1 OS?
AFAIK, no.
Rhodium/Topaz runs quite well on WM6.5 though. I just didn't like the menus and notification options. I also didn't like that there was so much modification involved in getting my PIM software to work the way I wanted it. Most 3rd party software is designed to integrate with MS/WM software. HTC designed theirs so that it was much more involved to mod it.

As it happens, I'm not even using any of that software right now, but when WM6.5 is officially released, there should be much more compatability.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

makavel is becoming a great contributor

I think I've noticed a problem with the new kitchen (23001). I included both Where Is... and Task Manager in my ROM and got an error from BuildOS about settings.png already existing in the temp folder. I checked and both Where Is... and Task Manager have an image with this name which is where the problem is coming from!
Old 06-30-2009, 06:02 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavel View Post
I think I've noticed a problem with the new kitchen (23001). I included both Where Is... and Task Manager in my ROM and got an error from BuildOS about settings.png already existing in the temp folder. I checked and both Where Is... and Task Manager have an image with this name which is where the problem is coming from!
Just delete one. No biggie.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:03 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

I just built a new 23001 and cooked in the touch hd ezinput sip and im getting the first letter disappearing. Anyone else had this problem.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Just delete one. No biggie.
The problem is they are two different icons / png files. They just happen to have the same name.

Deleting one works, but it might screw up one of the pictures from within the program.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:10 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
The problem is they are two different icons / png files. They just happen to have the same name.

Deleting one works, but it might screw up one of the pictures from within the program.
No, they will just share the same picture. I just look at both pngs and decide which one i like better. lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom