PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 30 ] [ 23001 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
That's because all Rhodium & HD manilas are CFC compressed already
LOL! Well that'll do it then! Ha! Thanks for the info.

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 07-06-2009, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Is there anyway to CFC compress the regular manila packages before the flash so you don't have that weird start.exe thing running all the time. It's easy to find all the manila files in the packages but I can never find manila.exe and all the other files in the Manila 1.2 package. Can someone shed some insight.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFL555 View Post
Is there a way to have current S2A replaced with two push buttons instead? Love S2A but need regular push buttons for someone.

Thank you

ROM or kitchen? Because the option is in the kitchen, just select phonecanvas for phone and for dialer, just the black or white

Old 07-06-2009, 10:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Alright I'm stumped.

Using 21501 kitchen.

Cooked a few roms no problem, go to cook up a new one with some added packages.

Every time i get an error saying it cannot find imageinfo.bin in my temp/dump/Applications System- psShutXP for Power Button.

I've tried cooking it in, tryed cooking without it. Tried placing a imageinfo.bin in there, tried deleting all the files in temp manually.

I've tried everything.

This is so bizarre and I can't cook up a new release because of it.

muy frustrated =[

The 7z file probably didn't uncompress correctly, so try deleting the OEM and see if it builds. If it does, reextract just that OEM or carry it over from a previous kitchen since I haven't changed it in a while
Old 07-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND (CDMA)
Carrier: TELUS

asdfasd is a n00b

Hi, still getting youtube issues with 23001 kitchen. May be related but it seems like if I go into the task manager and close any process in the background (ie. AudioManager_eng.exe) and then open youtube again everything plays properly.

Hope that helps. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Hey Calkulin,

Did you see my post on pg.759 about the Internet sharing issues. I have confirmed that both kitchens have this issue.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Hey Calkulin,

Did you see my post on pg.759 about the Internet sharing issues. I have confirmed that both kitchens have this issue.
Internet sharing works fine for me with the 21051 kitchen.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Internet sharing works fine for me with the 21051 kitchen.

Are you using the kitchen that was posted on 7/1? I used the previous kitchen and all was fine but this one works if I close it after the error message and reopen it.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Are you using the kitchen that was posted on 7/1? I used the previous kitchen and all was fine but this one works if I close it after the error message and reopen it.
Yes, the 7/1 kitchen. I do not see the error you mentioned. Have you tried more than 1 PC, since Windows installs drivers the first time you connect and use internet sharing?
Old 07-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Yes, the 7/1 kitchen. I do not see the error you mentioned. Have you tried more than 1 PC, since Windows installs drivers the first time you connect and use internet sharing?
Thanks...I am gonna re-download the kitchen again and do it all over again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom