PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 12:02 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Jan 27 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by citats View Post
No your not missing anything... just finished cooking up a rom using 4.3 and the scroll function does not work for any reg.
The scroll does not zoom in the camera.
The scroll does zoom in opera though

But it is a beta.

thanks for making me feel less stupid! I can run with the build I have then. I love this ROM and can't wait for the final build.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 02-02-2009, 12:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kangol69 is a n00b

Here's a CAB I threw together really quick of Merdiah's Black Keyboard. It's my first cab so don't complain if it breaks something. Don't forget to terminate the SIPGT_app.exe with a taskmanager before installing this or else it will probably fail.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Custom Black EZInput Keyboard.cab (763.2 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-02-2009, 01:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
So, I check and I already have those registry entries, so I must be missing something else. Can't imagine what I'm missing. I guess I'll have to build again.

Actually it's not you, it's the smart touch dlls, I guess I forgot to check those but just use the old OEM from the previous kitchen or I can just post a cab if you don't feel like reflashing

Last edited by Calkulin; 02-02-2009 at 02:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Mustan-tech is keeping up the good workMustan-tech is keeping up the good work
Question Re: [ Jan 27 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

any chance of a OEM replacement for XBMOD V2.0 and the Smart Touch dlls?
Old 02-02-2009, 10:13 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Actually it's not you, it's the smart touch dlls, I guess I forgot to check those but just use the old OEM from the previous kitchen or I can just post a cab if you don't feel like reflashing

Calc, I can wait until you post the final of this version of the kitchen. Don't worry about a cab for me. I love the kitchen AND you did say this was a beta ...

Thanks again, man.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:26 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustan-tech View Post
any chance of a OEM replacement for XBMOD V2.0 ...?
The XBMOD V2.0 is a ROM revision number. The included HD Manila files in that ROM are v1.8.5c, which are the exact ones that Calkulin has included in this kitchen.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

Are the fast-draining battery issues resolved in 4.3? Thanks.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

The beta is pretty great. I still sometimes have the typing freezing or also say in Opera...the browser freezes for a short bit while scrolling.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustan-tech View Post
any chance of a OEM replacement for XBMOD V2.0 and the Smart Touch dlls?

1.8.5c is still the latest from what I can see, so post a link for v2 if you have it. And heres the smart touch OEM & cab
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Calc, I really like this beta! For me, this is your best kitchen yet. The battery life appears to be very good. There are a couple of things that I notice,
1. The start menu is listed in the task manager and can easily be stopped with no way to restart without soft resetting
2. The zoom buttons on the message tab are hit or miss as far as increasing or decreasing text size.
3. The gray highlight colors on the home page are hardly noticeable. I didn't know if you did that on purpose or no. I kinda like the original yellow, but that's just my opinion.

Well, that's all from me after 12 hrs.

Last edited by egriffin; 02-02-2009 at 11:23 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom