PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 12:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Off to try out the beta, thanks Calcu.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Beta 3 - Startup animation is glitched... only half of the logo shows up.

*edit* mortscript error on startup... is that on my end?

Last edited by Drybonz; 02-25-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero - Freshified :)

gazment is keeping up the good workgazment is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to gazment Send a message via Yahoo to gazment

Well I installed tsowen's taskbar vga icons and after i selected soft reset.... The phone does what seems like a hard reset, just like I explained in my previous post. Then it hangs on the initial boot screen for over ten minutes and I begin to think I bricked my phone. I couldn't wait any longer so I performed an actual hard reset and got it back running. Phew!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazment View Post
Well I installed tsowen's taskbar vga icons and after i selected soft reset.... The phone does what seems like a hard reset, just like I explained in my previous post. Then it hangs on the initial boot screen for over ten minutes and I begin to think I bricked my phone. I couldn't wait any longer so I performed an actual hard reset and got it back running. Phew!
Yeah I just hung up on the boot screen too. Had to pull the battery.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

hmmm so far no issues here with the taskbar, i installed it via shashimi as always and so far so good.

no startup glitches here that i saw but will double check when i soft reset
Old 02-25-2009, 12:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

phone just acted up on me. pressed end call and it went back to the dialer and it wont close lol. had to pull the battery.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:42 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Beta 3 - Startup animation is glitched... only half of the logo shows up.

*edit* mortscript error on startup... is that on my end?
A second hard reset seems to have resolved both of these.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

I just downloaded the new Beta kitchen, I'm gonna give it a try, thanks again calcu! :>
Old 02-25-2009, 12:53 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
A second hard reset seems to have resolved both of these.
Got messed up program icons this time, though... may have to flash back to stock and back.

*edit* Went back to shipped rom then reflashed 4.4 beta 3... at a glance, all the weirdness seems to be gone... GPS lock is fine this time... looks like it might be a keeper.

Last edited by Drybonz; 02-25-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Zeddicus is becoming a great contributor

is it me or is psShutXP missing from the kitchen?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom