PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 08:23 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
Are there any known major bugs in the 4.5 ROM?

I have been running a stable 4.5 ROM for a couple of weeks and have no issues.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-22-2009, 08:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
ditto. aside from my txt message alert stopping, needs soft reset to start up again. but it is rather annoying, aside from everything else is awesome!
Old 03-22-2009, 09:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Been working so well, that I am afraid to upgrade to the 4.6! Might just keep 4.5 on my phone until win6.5 is a little more stable. But with that said, 4.6 seems to be getting very positive reviews
Old 03-22-2009, 09:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
Been working so well, that I am afraid to upgrade to the 4.6! Might just keep 4.5 on my phone until win6.5 is a little more stable. But with that said, 4.6 seems to be getting very positive reviews
Finger getting' a little itchy ... lol!
Old 03-22-2009, 09:16 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I believe I found the fix for another long-time annoyance for me, which is the screen going to sleep during calls. I recently tried the Touch In-Call Tweak but found it too unresponsive, so went hunting again for something that would keep the screen from going to sleep, altogether, during a call.

All the reg tweaks and tweaks with the Diamond Tweak tool, etc would not completely eliminate the screen from going to sleep during a call for me. I think, however, the cab I am posting below, which I found on XDA, has done it.

If anyone else has been looking for a fix for this annoyance, try this cab...
Attached Files
File Type: zip NoSleepAPM.zip (1,000 Bytes, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Wond3r is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
ditto. aside from my txt message alert stopping, needs soft reset to start up again. but it is rather annoying, aside from everything else is awesome!

What do you mean by that?
Old 03-22-2009, 09:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
I've never had anything like that happen with any of Calcu's kitchens ...
Old 03-22-2009, 09:24 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
I've never had anything like that happen with any of Calcu's kitchens ...
I used to have this problem, but it was on an older kitchen. It happened usually after the phone was on the charger. Haven't seen it for quite some time though.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wond3r View Post
What do you mean by that?
i have an mp3 as my txt message tone. and for some reason after so many txts ( usually around 20 or so) the sound notification will not happen, but it will still vibrate. and if i soft reset or go into the notification for txt and hit the stop and play button, it will work agin for a while.

im going to change to a system sound for the alert tomorrow and see if the same thing happens.

oh and another bug, the keyboard freeze i still have.
has that been solved in 4.6?
Old 03-22-2009, 09:36 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
oh and another bug, the keyboard freeze i still have.
has that been solved in 4.6?
Keyboard freeze appears to have been solved in 4.6. I have not had problems with it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom